Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Our Handling Fees Matrix extension gives you the maximum flexibility to apply custom handling fees that work for your Magento business. Define your handling fees based on any combination of shipping method, destination, product, cart subtotal, quantity and weight rules.
You can also create ‘shipping groups’ to categorize your products and define handling fees. For example, you could assign one handling fee for books, another for CDs and yet another for DVDs.
The extension merges handling fees with your standard shipping rates, so the surcharge remains invisible to your customers.
Handling Fees Matrix is compatible with live rates from FedEx®, UPS® and USPS® – making it particularly suited to the US market.
• Create custom handling fees with table-based filtering in Magento
• Customize handling fees based on any combination of shipping method, destination, product, cart subtotal, quantity and weight rules
• Apply handling fees per order, item or product group
• Apply handling fees as a percentage of cart subtotal, product group value or shipping rate
• Option to configure to discount your shipping charges
• Create ‘shipping groups’ to define handling fees for different product types
• Simple integration with live rates from FedEx, UPS and USPS
• Seamless customer experience – handling fees are merged with your standard shipping rates
• Manage using a CSV file for fast creation and modification of rules
Imagine having functionality from more than 40 WebShopApps extensions in one easy-to-use solution. With ShipperHQ you have that and more.
ShipperHQ’s Enterprise-Grade features include Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Dropshipping, Rate Shopping, Calendar/Time, along with the most sophisticated Rules Engine in the world today and other powerful functionality.
We are constantly adding to our list of features and over 30 carriers supported worldwide, so our customers stay ahead of the curve!
Visit www.ShipperHQ.com for more information and sign up for a 30-day free trial on Magento 1 or Magento 2 today.
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.