Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Magento Connect 2.0
Magento Connect 2.0
With the Magento Newsletter extension, you can discover the power of personalized and professional newsletters. The Advanced Newsletter extension will help you increase your subscriber base with a highly customizable user interface and targeted sign-up options, while the segmentation features let you target your subscribers with the most relevant content. All Magento email templates are fully customizable what allows you to deliver content with pinpoint accuracy.
From newsletter sign-ups, mailing list creation and audience segmentation to the eventual mailing of the newsletter, Advanced Newsletter gives you everything you need to get the highest ROI from your email marketing. Whether you are looking to convert, retain, cross-sell or upsell, do it all with this powerful extension.Live Demo:
Set up your newsletters for each store individually
Multistore support gives you more flexible extension configuration
Drive up newsletter delivery and open rates
Inclusion of name fields for guests, making your messages look more personal, trustworthy, eye-catching and less vulnerable to spam filters
Increase your sign-ups
* Enriched standard newsletter subscription block: Make the subscription form more attractive with in-block or AJAX layer based subscription form
* Make subscription button/form more eye-catching: Insert it via CMS block at any place on the page
* Auto-subscription option allows subscribing customers and moving them from one segment to another automatically after changing their order status according to admin-specified rules.
Deliver content with pinpoint accuracy: Achieve desired goals with unprecedented level of subscriber segmentation
* Segment your mailing lists by subscriber groups
* Display/hide segment(s) for particular categories/stores
* Define a default segment for a category/store
* Disable a particular segment for frontend
* Filter customers by segments at the Export Customers page at backend
Get greater control of your mailing list
* Insert unsubscribe from newsletter option in e-mail templates, instant, or managable from the customer area
* Manage subscribers from admin panel: delete, subscribe, and unsubscribe
* Add and edit subscribers from admin area
* Subscribe/unsubscribe as many customers as you need to any segment at a time
* Subscribe/unsubscribe customer from any segment at Customer Information page
* Export subscribers to CSV/XML
* Import subscribers from native Magento newsletter
* Two-way Mailchimp synchronization – automatic on-the-fly or manual
* MailChimp > Magento synchronization with ability to sync list and statuses
* Magento > MailChimp synchronization with ability to sync subscribers by status and with\without names
* All synchronizations with MailChimp are run by cron
* Ability to test the connection with MailChimp
Give your subscribers more power with advanced subscriptions management
* Segments are displayed in different styles: radio buttons, multi-select, checkboxes
* Newsletter segments at Create an Account and My Account page
* Subscription button on Checkout page
* One Step Checkout integration allows customers to subscribe to newsletter on the one step checkout page
* Integration with Better Thank You Page lets clients subscribe to any segment from the order success page
* Users can see the segments they are subscribed to and subscribe/ unsubscribe per segment
Send newsletters from any SMTP server
* Third party SMTP server support means you are no longer dependent on your local server mailing software
* Use any free or paid relay
* Ability to test SMTP connection
Get more control over newsletters sent
* Send newsletters according to the Market Segmentation Suite rules
* Send test newsletter
* Template variables
* Import templates from native Magento newsletter
Give more security to your customers
* HTTPS in customer account
All aheadWorks Magento modules:
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
This extension was developed by and is supported by Aheadworks
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.