We bring to you a unique and easy to use Supplier Extension which is compatible with all latest Magento editions. Adding multiple merchants to your online store is just one click away, where you can assign various suppliers with rights to upload their products and prices, manage orders, shipping and invoices and site admin receives commission in return.
The ALW Magento Supplier extension provides a unique feature of adding suppliers as third party users on Magneto’s e-commerce website. The site admin will be able to allow suppliers to manage their product supply process; this will reduce the task related to product supply and also allow admin to offer other suppliers to sell their products through a well established web store on minimum charges.
Suppliers will be able to add their products and price. They will also be able to manage orders for their products. Once the user places an order it will go to the allocated supplier for shipping and invoice. Supplier will supply products directly to customer. Site admin will charge commission to supplier on every sale. Admin will be able to add percentage on sale (price margin) through configuration. Admin will also able to Manage Users, Track Payments, and View Total Sales.
• Admin will be able to add suppliers as third party users on Magneto’s e-commerce website.
• Supplier can register on the site; supplier registration link will be available on the home page.
• Admin will be able to add percentage on sale (price margin) on supplier basis.
• The payment received from the customer on the product’s purchase will be distributed amongst the site administrators and suppliers account. Admin margin/commission will transfer to admin account and rest of the amount will transfer to supplier account.
• Admin will be able to approve or decline registration request of any supplier.
• Suppliers will have to register before they can sell their products on the site.
• Suppliers can log in and can edit profile, upload logo, change address, change password and configure PayPal account details.
• Suppliers will be able to add/update/delete their products and their prices.
• Suppliers will be able to manage orders for their products and will supply products directly to customers.
• Every supplier will have his/her own page on the site. All the products of the supplier will be displayed on this product listing page of supplier.
• Admin will be able to filter/ sort all the reports supplier wise.
• Admin will able to see product wise order status reports with main order status.
Demo URL: http://demosup.anylinuxwork.net/index.php/admin