FME Home Tabs
Success of your online store revolves around how elegantly you represent your products on your site. It is a key marketing strategy and measurement of trust that your customers will have once they enter to your site. To give you an example suppose you have an excellent design features of your store which attract customers and hence they decide to purchase any product from your store. But what happens if all these efforts are ruined once they reach the cart page and then leave your site. May be it’s a frustrating lengthy checkout process which led them flee away. You might save yourself in this situation with FME’s One Step Checkout extension but you need another solution for another such situation and that is Home Tabs extension for Magento.
Home Tabs v2 is an enhanced version of its previous one which focuses on customer’s satisfaction while they are browsing for different categories of products such as top rated, recently introduced, best sellers etc. Instead of five it allows for nine splendid tabs to be displayed on homepage which are configurable from the backend for text label, sorting, limiting number of products per tab and many more settings. If you display thirty or forty products on your home page in a list or grid, it is expected that no one would be able to identify which one has recently been introduced, which one is the hottest product and which product they recently reviewed.
FME Home Tabs extension for Magento makes this job fairly easy for your customers and also excites them towards finding out different categories. On the frontend these tabs appear as awesome while backend provides extremely convenient configuration management. Each tab has its individual settings page at the backend. In this version 2, we have incorporated a custom tab and a CMS tab. In custom tab you have a choice to select any desired category from the drop down to be displayed in that tab. CMS tab comes with WYSIWYG editor which doesn’t require any introduction.
FRONT END DISPLAY
This tab will keep track of products which caught customers’ attention. They will find these products here and need not to worry while browsing.
These are the products which got more focus in the market and without a question, more reviews. All in one tab, customers can find these hot products simply here.
This tab contains products which got high rankings based on their performance and reviews.
Show all the latest products here. Customers are always looking for new features and services which best suit their needs.
Top in Whishlist
Stir your customers’ motivations here with the products mostly wished for.
A very useful marketing technique to let your customers know your best selling products. Most of the customers will jump to the best sellers section to find what they are looking for.
A distinguished way to highlight your products. You can use featured product attribute here as well.
If any product does not fit to any other category, use custom tab to elegantly display those products. You can customize the tile of the tab as desired for each tab.
Present any useful information to your customers by using this tab.
• Maximum configurable.
• Magento friendly Tabs.
• Extension can be enabled/disabled.
• Label can be given of your own choice for the link.
• Title on Mouse over for the link can be given.
• Can select the layout for the extension.
• Five different tabs are provided to display.
• Each tab can be sorted of your own choice.
• Each tab can be enabled/disabled.
• Each tab can be given the Label of your own choice.
• Each tab can be limited for the number of products to display.
• Each tab can be set to its own view type i.e. List/Grid view.
• Display no. of times the product added to Whishlist.
• Custom code can be used anywhere in CMS pages or PHTML files.
• Best seller tab for products provided
• Product based on special attribute tab is provided.
• Custom Tab provided with special button fetching all categories to be selected. The tab will come up with the products under the selected categories.
• Sort by price (ascending/descending)
• CMS tab provided with power of WYSIWYG editor in the configuration section where you can also place your static block and it will show up in the frontend under CMS tab.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime! FME Support Helpdesk.