Customer Group At Registration
Have you ever wanted your customers to be able to choose their customer group at registration? Here is your answer!
Say you have a customer group that is set up for schools. Since schools are not taxed, this group does not charge tax. Instead of manually selecting schools and assigning them to the school group, you use this module. In the modules option panel you set the style to be "Checkbox," the group to be "School," and the title to be "School Account." You also want to be able to collect the schools tax id number, so you also set the tax id box to be dependent on the checkbox in the modules admin panel. Now when a customer registers, if they are a school they can check "School Account," enter their tax id number, and are automatically assigned to the "School" group so they won't be taxed! If registering during checkout however, the tax will still show up if that is the first time they are registering. If they register before checking out, they will not be taxed.
This module is very customizable to suit your needs!
- DROP-DOWN WITH ALL GROUPS
Customer will have the ability to select what customer group they are in from a drop-down that lists all customer groups.
- DROP-DOWN WITH ALLOWED GROUPS
Customer will have the ability to select what customer group they are in from a drop-down that lists customer groups you have chosen to be allowed.
A checkbox will be displayed that will add the customer to a specific group if checked. You can select which group the customer will be added to.
- GROUP CODE
Customer will have the option to enter a code on registration and if the code matches the set code, the customer will be added to the group which can also be selected in the backend panel. If no code is entered the customer will be added to the default group and if wrong code is entered the "Validation Error Text" is displayed.
- MULTIPLE CODES
Customer will have the option to enter a code on registration. Depending on which code is entered, the customer will be added to the group that corresponds with that code. The codes are set in the "Group Codes" section. If no code is entered the customer will be added to the default group and if a wrong code is entered the "Validation Error Text" is displayed.
- GUEST LIST
You will upload a CSV file of emails that you want to go into a specific customer group which you choose. Then if the email that is registering matches one of the emails in the file, the customer will automatically be put into the group you set. If their email does not match, they will be placed in the default customer group. Useful if you are changing to Magento and what to have customers put into the correct group when they register on the new store.
Does not modify any core files, and will not be effected by updates.
Easy Install, works with magento versions 1.4.0, 1.4.1, 1.4.2, 1.5 & 1.6
Works on onepage checkout and customer registration
Ability to assign customer to a specific store if a specific group is chosen (Beta feature)
Admin panel with many options such as
Enable / Disable group switcher for checkout and / or registration
Allow / Not Allow customers to edit their group from their my account panel
Six different "styles" (listed and explained above)
If Guest List style is chosen, information can be added to form to explain directions.
Change the title of the group option
Option to make tax id box only show if checkbox is checked
Will continue to add new features if requested
Free support and upgrades!
Why Buy From Us?
With Magento getting bigger and bigger everyday, we know that you have a choice when it comes to purchasing extensions to customize your store. We would like you to hear us out on why we think that we would make a great team!
- Free support! That's right, we will help you out should a problem come up. And we think our support is great, and so do our customers! See for yourself in the reviews.
- Located in the USA! We are a small business located right here in the USA, Michigan to be exact.
- We are experienced in what we do. You can trust that our extensions have been rigorously tested to ensure that they will function great on your store. Sure, there might be hiccups along the way due to custom themes, but we have made our extensions to be as transparent as possible. Meaning, no core files have been modified and there will be minimum invasion on your theme. And we are always here to help, if needed!
- We continually are updating our extensions to make them better. We will never be one of those companies who have 100's of extensions. We are much more into making what we have better and stay knowledgable with what we have. So you can be confident that new features will always be added, and yes, you can update for free!
- We like to customize! So you love our extension, but really need it to do something specific to your store? Well, we you can hire us to do such a thing at a very reasonable rate! We will also take on most Magento related jobs that you can think of. Shoot us an email and let us know what you need!
- We are designers. So expect everything to not only work great, but look great!
Please feel free to email us or hit us up on our live chat on our site, even if it is just to say hi! We love meeting new people and we love hearing about your ideas, don't be shy.