Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Magento Connect 2.0
Magento Connect 2.0
Importing order status updates and tracking numbers from CSV or XML files into Magento has never been easier. Using the Tracking Number Import Module by XTENTO you will be able to import invoices, shipments and tracking data into Magento - fully automated! Automate your order management today and import shipments in bulk.
This extension provides the ability to invoice imported orders, capture the payment (charge the credit card), notify the customer about it, ship the order, add the tracking number, notify the customer that their order has been shipped and also to change the order status after the order has been imported. This will all happen automatically - you don't have to do anything manually anymore. The extension will process the imported file and run exactly what you've configured on imported orders.
Using the Magento Tracking Number Import Module by XTENTO, you will be able to automatically import invoices, shipments and tracking data into Magento.
This extension provides the ability to invoice imported orders, capture the payment, notify the customer about it, ship the order, add the tracking number, notify the customer and also to change the order status after the order has been imported.
- Seamlessly integrated into Magento and into the Magento backend
- Very easy configuration section - check out our demo installation
- Both XML as well as CSV import formats are supported
- You can import files automatically from a local directory or from a remote FTP server
- Files can be deleted or archived after being processed
- The built-in cronjob that runs the automatic import can be configured from the Magento backend
- Intelligent Import: Already imported orders won't be invoiced or shipped again
- Works with all Magento versions (see compatibility chart below)
The following actions can be run on imported orders:
- Invoice imported order
- Notify customer about invoice
- Capture payment for invoice
- Create shipment for imported order
- Add tracking number to shipment
- Notify customer about shipment, including tracking link to track shipment
- Change order status after processing order
This extension has been implemented in dozens of installations already and has proven it is able to import shipment data automatically for months.
Order Export & Tracking Number Import
This module is compatible with our order export module - it's a perfect match if you're looking to export your order data out of Magento and, at a later time, want to import tracking or shipment data back into Magento.
If you have any questions regarding this module, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase this extension: Tracking Number Import Module
Click here to purchase this extension now. You will be redirected to the XTENTO store.
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
This extension was developed by and is supported by XTENTO
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.