eBay-Amazon-Rakuten-Magento Integration - Order Import and Stock Level Synchronization.
N.B. "If you are looking for Magento 2.x eBay & Amazon integration, please visit our website www.m2epro.com for more information"
M2E Pro is an award winning
and community driven
What makes M2E Pro different?
We never walk alone (yes, M2E proudly serves Liverpool Football Club as well) and we listen
to our merchants! M2E Pro integrates with eBay, Amazon and Rakuten because we closely co-operate with these marketplaces in many countries. Version 5.x has been released in close cooperation with eBay teams from USA
; eBay BOPIS has been developed with support of eBay Australia; the Amazon repricing module has been delivered with direct inputs from Amazon teams in Europe
Over 150 system integrators across the world have been implementing the M2E Pro solution. If you wish for speak to someone local, please visit M2E across the world
You may also read some interesting facts
about our solution
By choosing M2E technology
you will join thousands of merchants and hundreds of system integrators and freelance developers around the world. M2E Pro fully integrates Magento backend with eBay, Amazon & Rakuten marketplaces. Merchants retain full ownership over their own data and nothing is stored off-site. The value of M2E Pro technology comes from the high level of customization and task automation. Ability to manage orders, to maintain various pricing strategies and to keep inventory across multiple channels in full sync, these are some of the benefits which M2E Pro delivers out of the box.
M2E Team has always been a vocal supporter of small and medium businesses! As long as your monthly sales (through eBay, Amazon, Rakuten accounts connected to M2E Pro) do not exceed 10,000 (in your local currency) you may enjoy using the solution free of charge. For new customers, we offer 60 days "no obligation" period. For pricing please visit our pricing page
By choosing M2E Pro solution your company will realise the following benefits
- Ongoing core product development and continues improvements
- Professional advice, assistance with listing management, pricing strategies, inventory and multichannel optimisation
- Zero-effort support for changing marketplace APIs and policy requirements
- First to market, enhanced marketplace support
- Additional support for new marketplace features as they are introduced
- Multi-marketplace support within a single operating environment
- Access to all marketplaces within a single license structure
- Access to all stores/views within a single license structure
- Unlimited number of listings across all marketplaces
Key benefits of M2E Pro vs other (non-Magento) market solutions
- Complete Magento integration, providing a single source of truth for all marketplaces
- Comprehensive inventory, pricing and catalogue management rules
- Support for multiple seller accounts and storefronts within each marketplace
- Consistent training requirements for operational staff
- Supports large line counts, multiple marketplaces and multiple seller's accounts under a performance-based license
- Ongoing commercial viability due to the close relationship between M2E Pro, Marketplaces and Magento Commerce
Benefits related to M2E Pro’s tight Magento integration
- Complete ownership of all data within the platform
- Seamless, native multi-currency support
- Published best practices for scaling options
- Freedom to manage the Magento infrastructure to your policy requirements
- Unlimited integration and enhancement potential through the thriving Magento ecosystem
- Future proof solution through a combined Magento and M2E Pro upgrade path (Magento 2.x readiness)
M2E Pro - main features
- INVENTORY CONTROL
- CENTRALIZED DATA MANAGEMENT
- FLEXIBLE PRICING
- UNLIMITED STORES & ACCOUNTS
- FLEXIBLE EBAY CATEGORY MAPPING
- REAL TIME
- FULLY SCALABLE & CUSTOMIZABLE
- TASK AUTOMATION
- SUPPORT OF 3RD PARTY LISTING TOOLS
- ORDER MANAGEMENT
- MOTOR PARTS COMPATIBILITY
- VASTLY OPTIMIZED DATA PROCESSING LAYER
- CROSS-BORDER TRADE
- MAGMI IMPORT TOOL SUPPORT
- and more ....
To see Demo's or to learn more about features please visit Main features web page
Five simple steps to get your products listed in 15 minutes :
: If you have opted for a SaaS-based solution then you may skip this step, otherwise it should not take you more than 5 minutes to download and deploy M2E Pro module.
2. CONFIGURE A LISTING GROUP
:Once you have registered your contact details, you will need to link your active eBay, Amazon and Rakuten accounts to M2E Pro by specifying: general, selling and synchronisation policies along with your desired payment options. Please note that the M2E team can migrate your existing data and link it back to your existing live listings with no downtime or lost sales history.
3. SELECT PRODUCTS
: You may already have product related data stored in your Magento catalogue or you may want to create these first. The next step would be to add relevant products to an M2E Pro listing group and define categories (for eBay only) under which you wish to list your products.
: Listing on eBay, Amazon or Rakuten has never been easier. You may list in bulk or individually. Some merchants choose to automate the listing process.
5. FULFILL AN ORDER
: Once a sale has been received from a marketplace, a corresponding order will be created and inventory along with stock levels across all channels adjusted accordingly. Order related actions (i.e. shipping information, status, etc) will be reflected on a marketplace without a merchant ever having to login to his or her seller panel
Among frequently asked questions are:
Q: Can I do it myself?
A: Yes, please visit DIY web page
Q: Can you help me?
A: Sure, see the help options
Q: How can I try?
A: Here is the pre-installed version
Q: Where do I find more information?