Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Save hours and speed-up order processing.
shipEasy streamlines your workflow, enabling mass-action processing (direct on the grid, or via CSV import or barcode scanning). It shows you the information that you need to see to run your business.
This is going to completely revolutionize the way that you process orders in Magento. This will save hours off your processing times, and enable you to process more orders with less staff. This is like extended orders on a pure caffeine drip-feed!
Direct from the Orders page :
- Ship multiple orders *at the same time*, including adding their tracking numbers. Yes! This means you no longer have to go into each order to ship or invoice it.</br />
- Batch-import order processing. Upload a CSV of Order IDs (and optionally tracking numbers) for automatic processing.
- Barcode order processing. Print a barcode on your shipping labels or Packing Sips with pickPack, scan it with shipEasy, and your whole process is as fast as you can scan.
- Change the status of any order to any status. You can now cancel any order, or switch between granular statuses - direct from the orders page, for multiple orders at the same time. Change order status fast & easily.
- Show SKUs/Product Names for each order (and the stock level for each). This means you no longer have to go into each order to see what has been ordered.
- Edit order addresses direct in the grid.
- Filter by single-sku and multiple-sku orders.
- Works with m2Epro to show eBay and Amazon Order IDs, usernames, and emails. - Contact the customer with pre-filled forms and emails; You no longer have to go into each order to find the email address or send a message. You can also pre-fill the default messages and subjects with order-specific info like customer name, order number, ordered items.
- See a column of previous messages sent to that customer. You no longer have to look into each order to see admin notes.
- Remove unused columns to show more of what you *need* to see.
- Customize colors for each order status level : quickly visualise your orders.
- See the destination country as a flag, and add countries into grid-searchable groups : quickly prioritize international shipments.
- See the shipping method, payment method, shipping state as separate sortable (optional) columns. - See the stock/backorder status of all items and orders, and filter by them (eg. show all orders which are all in stock) - See the combined weight and number of country group orders, for custom statuses - if you need a minimum weight to ship, or want to see a quick business breakdown of country-group splits this is useful.
I've developed this over 4 years using experience of my own Magento product store - this instantly saved me hours *every day*. What's more it totally simplified the entire process of dealing with an order so that the training time for new staff dropped hugely - I actually needed less staff as so much time was saved. Other stores using shipEasy report the same - standard feedback I get is "I can't imagine using Magento without shipEasy and pickPack."
This is a complete game changer for everyone using Magento, it smooths out a lot of the annoying kinks, and speeds up the entire experience. Save time, maybe even save hair, definitely save money!
This works really well with my other extension: pickPack. Set all selected orders to produce a packing sheet, and a pick list, then mark all the statuses to eg 'Getting boxed now', and then mark all as shipped : in about 15 seconds... yes.
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.