Payment Express (DPS) Pro by Fooman
Advanced Magento-Payment Express Integration
Accept Credit Card Payments via Payment Express
Accept credit card payments using PxPay, PxPost, PxFusion and Web Service. This extension is endorsed by Payment Express (DPS) and is the most comprehensive Magento-DPS integration on the market.
Process Customer Refunds from the Magento Backend**
Refund Payment Express credit card payments (PxPay and PxPost) directly from the Magento backend. This saves you time by allowing you to create an invoice refund directly in Magento, eliminating the need to log into Payment Express and process each refund manually.
Secure Tokenised Billing to Encourage Repeat Business**
Tokenised billing is a popular tool among merchants to encourage repeat purchases and reduce shopping cart abandonment. It allows customers to tick a box if they would like to securely store their credit card information for their next purchase on your site. This card can then be billed for a future customer purchase on the same site. It's secure – only an encrypted token of the card data is saved, never the actual credit card data.
Use 3D Secure for Advanced Online Security
Accept credit card payments via Payment Express Web Service, with optional use of the 3D Secure feature
(Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode schemes). If a customer has set up a password on their credit card, they will need to enter this and the password will be authenticated against their bank. Once the customer's bank has verified the password, the transaction will be completed. This shows your customers that you take online security seriously, and reduces your risk of costly credit card fraud and chargebacks.
Accept Manual Payments with PxPay
Accept manual payments of any amount using your PxPay account. Save time and hassle – this is quick and easy way to bill custom amounts, and is more cost effective than alternatives such as Paypal. Choose to automatically send notification emails each time a manual payment is received, and add a manual payment link to your store’s footer.
Integrate with Maxmind Fraud Scoring
Choose to integrate your store with Maxmind's fraud scoring service
. This helps you quickly identify and deal with suspicious orders, offering peace of mind about the orders you fulfil. The cost of online fraud is estimated at $3.5 billion (2013 Cybersource Online Fraud Report). It's smart to minimise your risk of financial loss from costly chargebacks, especially if you frequently ship low margin goods.
Choose from two options if you receive an order with a fraud score over the risk threshold you choose:
• Automatically hide Payment Express as a payment method to prevent the order from being placed (saving you the hassle of dealing with a potentially fraudulent order later on)
• Allow the order to be placed, but require it to be manually reviewed (rather than being automatically accepted). After completing due diligence to investigate the risk level and customer history, you can decide whether to accept or reject the order
A Maxmind account
(version 1.2 or above) is required to use this feature. Maxmind offers a free trial account with 1000 free fraud checks. Additional checks are priced from $0.005 per transaction.
• Displays transaction details in the Magento backend so you can be confident what you ship is what you have been paid for
• Adds the following new order statuses and configuration choices to fit your order workflow: Pending Payment (DPS), Processing (DPS – Amount Authorised), Processing (DPS – Amount Paid)
• Supports both direct sales and authorise and capture workflows
• Choose to enable payment methods for backend orders only
• Display credit card logos on your payment page
• Restrict payment methods to orders above or below a certain value
• Internet connectivity - the extension uses the fail-proof notification by Payment Express to get notified of received payments
• Your php / server configurations must allow access to the $_GET variable when it contains very long strings (2000+ characters). Check with your hosting company if you're unsure - if your server disallows this, the extension won't work
• Your php version must be able to support openssl to securely transfer your data. Most websites meet this requirement, but please ask your hosting company if in doubt
A PxPost is required to use these features. This can be a limited account - you can still use your PxPay account to accept payments, and use the limited PxPost account only to allow refunds and/or tokenised billing.