Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Magento Connect 2.0
Magento Connect 2.0
Now: Free Community Version available under OSL license! Note that the free version is provided as is. For support please subscribe to the Enterprise version of the module.
Make your Magento store fly - with transparently integrated Varnish Cache! Blazing fast response times and lower server load during peak times making your Magento store 100x faster.
The PageCache module allows you to control your Varnish Cache instance from the Magento backend to trigger purge requests for single stores or content types. It also prevents caching of store pages containing customer information like shopping carts or logins.
No more worries about huge marketing campaigns or maniac crawlers: Varnish Cache will mitigate any peaks so your Magento store can care about the buyers and transactions!
The PageCache module has been architectural certified by Varnish Software to ensure highest quality and reliability for Magento stores.
- Allows full page caching of Magento store frontends with Varnish
- Prevent caching of pages containing custom information (these pages are cacheable in Enterprise version of the module, see below)
- Configure request paths (controller, action) to be excluded from caching
- Manually clean caches for single store views or content types or use automatic cleaning on object saving
- Maintain several Varnish instances from the Magento backend
- Set TTL for content pages per store view and controller actions
- Support for design exceptions
- Easily deactivate caching for certain Magento modules
- Enable debug mode to analyse any issues
- Ready to go configuration file (VCL) for Varnish Cache 3.0
Features for Enterprise Version:- Varnish ESI support for dynamic page blocks (customizable)
Click here to check out the Enterprise Version in our Magento Demo Store.
- Magento CE > 1.7 or PE/EE > 1.12
- Installed Varnish instance(s) > 3.0
- "Recently Viewed Products" box is not supported in the community version of the module
- Logging and statistics will be fragmentary (Varnish won't pass cached requests to the webserver or Magento)
PageCache powered by Varnish is available as Community Version under the OSL. An Enterprise Version including additional features like a page crawler to keep your Varnish Cache hot and support is also available as subscription.
"VARNISH" is a registered trademark of Varnish Software AB.
This module is also available on GitHub in the latest version.
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
This extension was developed by and is supported by PHOENIX
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.