Open Jobs Manager
If you are running a job portal or offering online recruitment in your company, you will surely need the right support in managing hirings and job postings. Open Job Manager extension by FME is here to take the whole responsibility. This module creates a separate web page at your existing website showing job postings. The page carries filters to locate the desired jobs. These filters are both for candidates and employers, who can search positions or CVs on the basis of date, department, and location. What you, as website owner, has to do is mentioning the
• Job types
All this will enable you to manage the job applications with great ease. The additional benefit of using this recruitment extension is you can share the job postings on social channels like Twitter and Facebook. The module transforms the recruitment process while making it useful and effective for both candidates and employers.
What the candidate has to do is to click the “Apply Now” button; a short form (captcha enabled) appears requiring name, contact information, and CV. For admin, there are two sections to manage:
• Applications Manager Section
• Applications Section
Features of Magento Open Job Manager:
The recruitment extension carries 5 different panels, as mentioned below along with salient features.
1- Manage Jobs:
In this panel
• You can add any new jobs and manage them.
• You can set job title and the web page URL.
• You can reveal how many positions are open right now.
• You can easily create departments and select in which the positions are open.
• You can create various job types.
• You can mention whether the job is on contract or permanent.
• You can add different job locations if there are many and can select the one where jobs are open.
• You can configure other settings to submit job applications like qualification and experience required and the last date of application submission.
• You can mention if the job needs travelling.
• You can add page description on your own using WYSIWYG editor.
• You can set the Meta tags for the jobs’ page.
• You can view the applications submitted by the candidates against each job.
• You can share the posted jobs on social channels like Facebook and Twitter.
2- Manage Job Types:
In this panel, you can add various job types and can manage them easily. You can also add label to the job types and can give short description.
3- Manage Locations:
In this panel, you can add different job locations and can manage them. Here again, you can assign labels to the job locations and can give short description.
4- Manage Departments:
In this panel, you can add and manage job departments, can assign them label and can give short description for them.
5- Manage Applications:
In this panel, you can job view applications received from the candidates and can download resumes. You can also add comments to the resumes.
General Configuration Features
• In this extension, you can configure settings for adding label and uploading any image or banner.
• You can add short description of the page to help users and search engines in knowing what the page is all about.
• You can add label for header link.
• You can configure the number of available jobs per page.
• You can configure settings for Facebook and Twitter.
• You can configure settings for email.
• The extension is 100% open source.
• It’s multi-store and multi-language supported.
• There is installation guide to help storeowners through all the steps involved.
• There is user guide to help understanding the functioning of the extension.
• The extension carries free lifetime support.
Get this open jobs manager extension for your website. It will speed up your recruitment process while making that easy to manage.
To know more about the recruitment extension, click DEMO or talk to our experts.
Learn more about FMEs Online Jobs Manager Extension for Magento on Demo.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime! FME Support Helpdesk.