Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Download your FREE trial today! (no credit card required)
Want to promote particular products to customers? Grab their attention with Magic Slideshow! This easy to use Magento extension allows you to add gorgeous slideshows anywhere on your website.
Why Magic Slideshow?
* Responsive design – Every device, large or small, enjoys the perfect width slideshow. Magic Slideshow responds to its environment, automatically scaling down to fit the user's screen.
* Use your finger – Swipe left and right to swap slides. Works on all handheld devices.
* Full-screen option – Show an impressive full-screen version of your slideshow.
* Full compatibility – Works on all major browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Opera + iPad/iPhone.
* Works with all versions of Magento including Magento 2.
Use Magic Slideshow throughout your website
Simply go to the Magic Slideshow Settings page via Magic Toolbox > Magic Slideshow settings > Default settings menu to enable/disable where you want Magic Slideshow to appear.
How to add a slideshow to your homepage
Adding a slideshow to your Magento homepage has never been easier:
That's not all. You can also:
Choose the size of your slideshow:
Installation instructions (video)
Installation instructions (text version)
Customize the Magic Slideshow extension through the Magic Toolbox > Magic Slideshow settings > Default settings menu in your Magento admin panel. Choose from 30 options:
Upgrading is easy
To upgrade your version of Magic Slideshow (which removes the "Please upgrade" text), buy Magic Slideshow (£15 or $25) and overwrite the old /skin/frontend/[your_interface]/[your_theme]/js/magicslideshow.js file with the new file in your licensed version.
For inspiration on how to display your slideshows, try these 11 examples and see what would best suit your e-commerce website.
All versions of Magento are supported:
* Magento Enterprise: 2.x, 1.11.x - 1.14.x
* Magento Community: 2.x, 1.4.x - 1.9.x
Futureproof: we update the Magic Slideshow extension whenever a new Magento version is released.
Have any questions about Magic Slideshow? We're here to help. Contact us for free technical support.
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.