Full Page Cache Advanced
Full Page Cache Advanced extension
Full Page Cache Advanced
reduces your site's latency, increases your Web server request rate, reduces database load.
It will make your site much more responsive feeling for your customers. Full Page Cache is the best extension you can get to speed up your Web site and will pay for itself in all the hardware expense you will save.
Full Page Cache Advanced for Magento is a best in class extension that makes Magento super fast, reduces hardware requirements and costs, and makes your Web site more responsive to shop on. Don't just take our word for it.
We are that confident that Full Page Cache Advanced is the best solution on the market.
- Completely and efficiently caches the pages of the visitors areas (i.e. the areas your store visitors see and browse before they log in)
- Dynamic blocks such as Recently Viewed, Random Products and Random Reviews are cached upon the visitor’s first view
- Dynamic blocks that require interactivity with the shopper, like Compare, Cart, Wishlist, are not cached
- Compresses Java Script
- Significantly lowers the server load
- Allows for faster page rendering (up to 10 times faster performance for visitors)
- Admin can choose whether to cache dynamic blocks
- Clears cache when a new product is added
- Clears cache when a product goes from Disabled to
- Enabled, or when the product status is changed to In Stock
- Enables Admin to check whether the page is loaded from cache
- Works for visitors who use tablets and other mobile devices
- Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and Italian languages
- Temporarily blocks search engine bots during critical load peaks
- Disables dynamic content during critical load peaks and lets Admin choose whether to not display dynamic content blocks at all or have them replaced with placeholder text
- Enables Admin to redistribute (by sleep ()) server resources among types of pages (Catalog, CMS, Search, Cart and Checkout, Other) depending on their importance during critical load peaks
- Limits server resources based on shoppers’ priority (guest or logged-in, contents of the shopping cart)
- Offers the shoppers to play a flash game while the store is not available (Tetris by default, but Admin can add games via CMS)
- Allows for users to enter their e-mail to be notified when the store is available
- Sends out an e-mail notification (with an optional discount) to users who wish to be notified when the store is back up
We provide 24x7 technical support at ticket system: http://support.vnextensions.com
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org