Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Most default e-mails sent from your Magento store go directly to clients' SPAM folder. This may happen due to improper encoding of Magento templates, lack of plain-text version or incorrect use of HTML tags.
Email Templates Manager for Magento helps you solve these problems. It helps your e-mails get past spam filters straight to your customers' inboxes. It also allows you to easily manage e-mail templates.
* Most of default Magento transactional emails goes directly in SPAM folders. Our module fixes this.
* Ensures the proper encoding of your e-mails;
* Fixes html tags and adds plain-text version that is not visible to the customer;
* Gathers all the e-mail templates under one tab to allow easy access and editing;
* Works both with standard and custom templates;
* Enables admin to add attachments to templates;
* Performs easy substitution of default information in templates with relevant info;
* Comes with a User Manual;
* The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
To get a better idea about this extension, please take a look at this short video.
CE-compatible version: www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_email_templates_manager.html
EE-compatible version: www.aitoc.com/en/email_templates_manager_ee.html
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
This extension was developed by and is supported by Aitoc
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.