Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
TAKE CARE: all my developed modules will be installed and tested manually (first time), if you want to install it other times (except the first time) by yourself is up to you! The process for a test order must be error free before I install this module!
Extension since 2011 succesfully used in many Dutch webshops and has been maintained as soon as shipping policy changes at PostNL. Now included letterboxpackage ( brievenbuspakje ) in 2014.
The interface with Parcelware - desktop/web can be included in this module (extension). Such an interface is only an excel sheet with shipping data which can be imported in Parcelware/Parcelweb. These days there is no feedback anymore via an excel sheet to the webshop (from Parcelware/Parcelweb). But with a own made program at Ooawebshops, it is still possible to import track&trace codes automatically in the webshop (not included in the price).
This module will be installed outside the core, so the Magento core can be updated for a next version without losing this module (extension can only be ordered in www.ooawebstore.eu, or visit www.ooawebshops.eu or www.ooawebshops.nl, also to see the admin configuration screen and shopping cart).
These are all possibilities for Dutch TNTpost (PostNL) single post. Weights must here be filled in grams, heights in cm (for letters) and rates in Euro (all in 2 decimals). On the productpages you may fill in if a product must be send as letter or package, the product may be send withPostNL, and a sealbag must be used (at some options always included). And of course the height of a product, if this product can be send as a letter.
By request of a customer a choice has added how to calculate what fits in 1 envelope. The choices are with the height of a product (all products are mounted up in the letter, always correct) OR with the maximum quantity of a product what fits in a letter (take that spacious). In this last case it will be calculated as follows (sometimes the rate will be calculated too low if it does not fit) : e.g. product A max. 9, product B max. 3, product C max. 6, than 3xA + 1xB + 2xC would be possible qua volume (1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 1) etc.
Rates must be entered as follows (max. weight):(rate),(max. weight)(rate),etc. Use for rates a decimal point (so no comma).
Take care: don't add the Netherlands to the countries below, the Netherlands is the country for which the national rates apply.
Multiple packages are also possible but not for speedservice (higher the maximum weight is not healthy for your back). Multiple packages have all of course the same rate class.
All text can be changed in the language .csv files (Dutch or English).
The logic of this module is as follows:
- if at least one product on the shopping cart is 'no PostNL' the rates are not displayed
- if the maximum box weight is set to lower 10000 grams, the rates are not displayed (calculated rates not efficient in that case)
- if at least one product on the shopping cart is a 'package' the whole shipment is a 'package'
- if the whole shipment is a 'letter' and the weight is greater than the maximum weight of a normal letter, the whole shipment is a 'package'
- if the whole shipment is a 'letter' and the height is greater than the maximum height of a normal letter, the whole shipment is a 'package'
- if not one 'letter' shipment is enabled, the whole shipment is a 'package' in case it is a 'letter' shipment
- a rate class option is not displayed if the weight is greater than the maximum weight for that rate class option AND no multiple boxes are allowed/enabled for that option
- if a COD option is choosen, only the payment modules 'COD' are displayed (if installed, otherwise all; e.g. Cash On Delivery is a COD module)
This extension was developed by and is supported by SFSF99
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.