Rated 1 out of 5 by jamesnaat No Technical Support
I developed a complete customer site using the Color Changer module. I ran into a problem and I was told via email that they will offer no help or customer suport to help solve a bug in the module. Unbelievable! I spent all this time developing this site and now no support to fix a known bug! Module is encrypted and must be installed via IonCube so you do not have access to root files to customize module or fix problems. Be careful if you decide to use this module in your site.
The developer had time to comment on negative reviews here but no time to email me with a fix? Wow Tania! You should do all you can to help your customers!!!!
March 17, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by USAC Developer Will NOT Respond to Request for Help...
I purchased plugin and developer installed. Website worked fine. I had an issue and had to restore website files and database. Now plugin does not work. As the files are encrypted, I can only do so much. Developer has NOT responded to my request for help. Don't understand seeing as I already paid for the module.
Be careful here. Future support from this person is very unlikely.
March 15, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by anilprz Updating Extension and excess load time of Color Attribute
Hi again, I saw the extension has been update with new encoder and there is no more php 5.5 limitation anymore, thank you for that, but i didn't get how to update my extension ColorAll. I can't find the extension listed in Magento Connect Manager to update so can you please help me.
And I also have problem load the images and color properties while loading the page of Color Attribute in Manage Attributes of Magento as well as i can't delete the old thumbnail in color swatch which are not used.
And lastly, Can you also update the compatibility of this extension with new magento 1.9.1 or not and Release Notes please for descriptions and confirmations.
November 24, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by anilprz Updated ColorAll Swatches
It seems like the ColorAll swatch magento extension is update with new encoder of Ioncube. I can see some changes in the description but can you also update the Release Notes or something that defines the changes. And how can i download the updated extension to update my extension in magento website?
November 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by anilprz Problem loading new server
I have migrated the domain to a new server and now the module is not working. It says : Fatal error: Class 'Temgra_ColorAll_Helper_Data' not found in public_html/app/Mage.php on line 516. Can you please guide me through to make it working again. The websites is http://ozresort.com.au. Loader is running with PHP 5.3. Please help ASAP .
November 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by gongigongi High Impact. Revenue booster
Easy to install, yet so powerful. After the installation it instantly increased our sales. Love this extension and the customer service provided a great support.
May 15, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by shopsacred Very Good Results
We purchased and installed this extension for our custom shoe e-commerce site and it's worked great for over two years. There were other, simpler extensions available, but none with the power and flexibility we needed. We needed dozens of color, material, and other choices with the ability to have the product image change based on the specs selected.
- Make sure you purchase the right extension. There are several from Temgra to chose from, so be sure the one you get is designed for what you need.
- Read the requirements carefully before purchasing.
- Bandwidth is a consideration. At first, we were on a shared hosting account and we wanted it faster. Upgrading to a virtual shared host fixed that.
- Back up your site, and work on a test site. It may take time to set up familiarize yourself with everything.
- Be sure you CAREFULLY read and follow the developer's directions.
- Upload SMALL color and size thumbnails (we call them swatches). It seems those images aren't compressed before being sent to your browser, so be sure you optimize them before uploading. Using large thumbnails will increase load time.
- Be patient and play around with test products. It took a little time for us to learn how to do exactly what we wanted, but once we did, we were very happy.
- If you don't see configuration changes reflected on the frontend, flush your Magento cache (with the first of the two big orange buttons on the right) and rebuild the indexes. We had a problem with global thumbnails not showing on the frontent. Flushing Magento's cache solved that.
- If you're stuck, email Temgra. We have twice and received polite and reasonably prompt help.
Hope this helps
March 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JM Web Designs Great Extension, Grest Support
This extension does exactly what it says and is easy to integrate. The support has been amazing - as our project has taken much longer than expected - and they have been more than willing to work with us on test licenses. Would recommend this extension.
January 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by eferkr Works as advertized, and better...
We just implemented this extension.
Installing is easy when you are common with ftp'ing and making minor changes to your theme's code. Posed some questions to the support team on Sunday night and the questions were answered promply on Monday.
Good work team. great usefull extension.
December 30, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by WEXO Old and obsolete product
This module is more than a year old, which is clearly seen from the functionality. The images can only be attached to the simple products, no to the attributes like the describtion will let you know.
The color can only be placed as the last choice. It does not follow the order you set in the backend.
All in all a very badly designed module. Please notice that there are no money-back-gurantee like most other suppliers provide - if there was, they wouldn't earn any money.
November 26, 2013