Wedding Gift Registry
Compatibility: Magento CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x; Magento EE 1.6.x - 1.14.x
Wedding Gift Registry
extension empowers your clients to create user-friendly Wedding Registries within your Magento store. Wedding Registry is a wishlist in some sense, which gives registry owners an ability to inform their guests about the presents they would like to receive for their Wedding.
Extension's main goal is to increase the number of your customers. This is the way it works:
View extension user guide
- All extension's code is open source
- A bride and a groom create a Wedding Registry on your store and fill it with all kinds of products they would like to have.
- After that they populate the registry list via sending invitations to their guests to check out their registry.
- Everyone who received an invitation (or has been informed about the registry in some other way) comes to your store and starts buying everything that this Wedding Registry contains.
- As a result you get a lot of sales, and, which is not less important, you get a lot of new customers.
Watch extension video guide
This Extension Comes With:
Take a look at Mageworx Free Magento extensions
For registry owners:
For gift givers:
- Customize the registry’s look – add your photo to a registry page.
- Ability to share registry on twitter and facebook
- Ability to display "Add To Registry" link for guests.
- Add products to a registry from product page, catalog page and search results page.
- Make the registry private, so it will be accessible only with a registry ID or a direct link.
- Set/change the number of ‘desired’ and ‘received’ items for each product in the registry.
- In order to make a registry more personal, it's possible to add a photo to a registry page.
- Prioritize products within registry.
- Add configurable product with different options to the registry multiple times.
- Ability to make the registry private, which means it will be accessible only with a registry ID or direct link.
- Sort product lists within a registry by price, priority and purchased status.
- Registry owners are free to set or change the number of 'desired' items and the number of 'received' items for each product added to their registry.
- Registry owner can also set the priority of each item and leave a note for each product within her registry.
- Notify all guests about the registry via an integrated e-mailing functionality. E-mail will contain an automatically generated text with corresponding registry owners’ names, Registry ID and a direct link to the registry.
- No restrictions for product amounts. The extension works with any amount of merchandise.
- Products (that don't have any options to select) are instantly added to a Wedding Registry with employed AJAX technology.
For Magento shop owners:
- Displaying Registry's name for each product from the registry on the page "Order View".
- Find Registries by registrant’s name of ID in the registry search form. Or simply access registries via a direct link.
- ‘Maiden name’ field is added for each registrant, making it searchable through registry search.
- Add multiple registries products as well as non-registry items to the cart simultaneously.
- Registrant’s address may be chosen as a shipping address during the checkout.
- Registry’s name for each product is displayed on the “View Orders” page.
- A customer may also to choose registrant's address as a shipping address during checkout, if he wants the gift to be delivered to a registry owner right away.
- Ability to create/ full edit/ delete registry through admin panel
- AJAX utilization for better user experience.
- View all registries’ information via the Admin Panel (added products, purchased products, desired/received/purchased amounts of products, etc.)
- Ability to update the amount of received products via the admin panel.
- Added "Purchased" field into registry products list in Admin Panel. Now it's possible to see the amount of products, that have actually been purchased from the store.
- Deleted registries remain in Admin Panel with all statistics. When a registrant deletes his registry, it's status changes from "Active" to "Inactive".
- Purchased products are now associated with corresponding orders. So you may track purchases made from registries.
- Ability to see registry IDs in registry list in Admin Panel. IDs are clickable and lead to the registry page on site front-end.
Back-end: http://3.demo.webtexsoftware.com/admin (demo | demo1234)
To visit the extension page please click the "Get Extension" button above.
- Free customer support.
- Free extension updates.
- Free bug fixing.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- All our extensions come open source.