Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Make Magento your complete Inventory Control System with Multi-Warehouse Inventory Management. Every function is built directly into Magento according to Magento's Standards of Coding, and no external software is necessary. Created for the Ecommerce merchant to help efficiently manage their inventory across multiple countries, stores and warehouses. Multi-Warehouse Inventory Management is constantly under development to meet the demands of the industry.Multi-Warehouse Inventory Management Will Help You:
1. Setup an Infinite number of warehouses, their unique addresses and warehouse contacts.
2. Manage Stock levels and backorders for each of your warehouses. Magento was not designed to manage inventory across multiple websites, stores and store views, but after installation you'll be able to do just that.
3. Warehouses will receive their own order notifications. They will be able to identify their orders, invoices and credit memos and operate independently of the other warehouses.
4. Ship from warehouse specific origins based on a number of configurations. Give your warehouses a specific origin address for shipment calculations and then specify the countries, states and zip codes that are assigned to your warehouse.
Multi-Warehouse Inventory Management is the most comprehensive warehouse management extension available for Magento.
1. Seperate your warehouses geographically. 2. Assign zones to your warehouses for accurate shipping. 3. or let the system automatically assign the closest warehouse with available quantities to your customers order. 4. Manage private warehouses for supplies and raw materials. 5. Manage orders, invoices, credit memos and shipments from warehouses individually.
With our comprehensive warehouse management abilities you'll be able to create an infinite number of warehouses to suite your specific needs. Make them publicly available or hide them from your users in order to manage supplies and materials.
You can easily define which warehouses will be assigned to which countries, states and zip codes, or let the software automatically determine your customers location and assign the nearest warehouse.
You'll be able to specify which warehouses can accept backorders and which cannot. Let's not forget that you can manage the stock levels of every warehouse individually. You'll be able to define minimum and maximum purchase quantities as well as specifying a minimum stock level.
Manage Inventory across multiple warehouses with full control over how the warehouses handle that inventory. All of the native magento inventory management controls are available to you, but now they're available on a per warehouse basis, not just per SKU.
With our inventory management features you'll be able to manage the stock levels of every product with precision. Stock will be deducted from the warehouse of your configuration upon order shipment.
Before you ship an order you'll have the ability to change the warehouse to deduct inventory from.
You have the power to define exactly how you want orders to be treated. You can let the customer choose the warehouse, or you can have the system determine the nearest warehouse. You even have the ability to let the system pull inventory from multiple warehouses depending upon availability.
1. Split Quantities for delivery allows one product delivery from several warehouses for a single order. It takes place if a product is not available in the requested quantity in any warehouse.
2. Choose which warehouse is used for an order based upon nine different shipping cost and distance algorithms to provide you with the most flexibility and control over purchases.
We offer you complete control over your shipping abilities. Without such an option a multiple warehouse extension would be useless. Multi-Warehouse Inventory Management allows you do define exactly where your warehouses are located and which shipment methods are available from their location. With this kind of control you'll be able to reduce shipping costs, manage precise inventory levels and reduce the shipping delay between you and the customer.
1. Set the shipping origin/address for each warehouse independently.
2. Split shipments between warehouse at the time of the order and then adjust the stock origins when shipping those orders.
3. Handle backorders uniquely for each warehouse that you've created.
4. Set minimum stock levels for out of stock flags along with minimum and maximum order quantities.
The innoexts.com business was sold to Merchant Protocol in early 2016. Merchant Protocol apologizes on behalf of the poor support that the Magento community received prior to our acquisition. We want to see to it that the owners of our extensions receive the best support possible. If for any reason you have any problems with our level of support or the software itself we will refund you.
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
This extension was developed by and is supported by protocol
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.