Checkout Fields Manager
*Add extra fields to Magento checkout & account registration page*
Checkout Fields Manager extension for Magento allows for adding different types of fields to Magento checkout and customer registration page. Collect all the necessary business or marketing info and the customers personal data needed during checkout. Process customer orders faster using the collected data. Customize your checkout to meet your business goals.
CE-compatible version: http://www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_checkoutfieldsmanager.html
EE-compatible version: http://www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_checkoutfieldsmanager_ee.html
Checkout Fields Manager features
- Add new fields to Magento checkout page (multi-address or one-page).
- Add new fields to Magento customer registration page.
- Choose from the following field types: Text Field, Text Area, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown, Checkbox, Radio Button.
- Add additional text to checkout steps without any fields.
- Use basic HTML in a text-type custom checkout block.
- Add default “Please Select” field for dropdown which will force to choose a different value.
- Indicate on which store views of the available websites custom fields should be displayed at.
- Edit the name of the block that contains order custom data.
- Edit the custom fields data text style in the order confirmation e-mail.
Checkout Fields Manager advanced features (for admin)
- Show custom checkout fields to specific customer groups.
- Show custom fields when a specific product is ordered.
- Show custom fields when a product from a specific category is ordered.
- Edit custom data without creating a new order.
- Use the extension when an Order is created/edited via the admin panel.
Put the (marketing) data you collect to good use
- Add the info from custom fields to the order grid (except for the date field).
- Filter orders by custom fields (except for the date field).
- Sort orders by custom fields (except for the date field, checkbox, multiselect).
- Export custom field data from the orders grid along with standard Magento export to .csv and .xls.
- Export selected custom field data matched with order IDs to .xls.
- Show custom fields in the corresponding steps of the checkout progress bar.
- Show information entered by customers on order details page in both admin area and in customer's account (for registered customers).
- Display custom fields at the invoice overview and print invoice in the admin panel.
- Add the info from the custom fields into the Order Confirmation e-mail (when customer uses standard Magento payment gateways, including PayPal).
- Add the info from the custom fields to the the Recurring Profile.
- Allow to automatically fill out the information from the custom registration fields into the same custom checkout fields.
Support and Compatibility
- Supports SOAP API v1, v2 and XML API;
- Supports SOAP API v1, v2 WS-I (for Magento CE 18.104.22.168 only);
- Compatible with all kinds of PayPal payment methods including PayPal Pay Flow Pro;
- Compatible with Sagepay and Epay payment gateways, when respective modules are installed;
- Support for these payment methods: Saved CC, Check / Money Order, Purchase Order, Authorize.net, Cash on Delivery.
- Support for these shipping methods: Table Rate, Flat Rate, Free Shipping, Fedex, DHL, UPS, USPS.
- Compatible with PowerSync Salesforce integration (Basic and Professional);
- NOT compatible with Custom Registration Fields extension, but Checkout Fields Manager duplicates most of its finctionality.
Please note that the extension is already enabled.
COMMUNITY EDITION VERSION
ENTERPRISE EDITION VERSION
Other popular extensions by Aitoc
Why choose Aitoc
Tags: add fields to Magento checkout, custom checkout fields, extra customer registration fields, how did you learn about us fields, add poll to Magento checkout.