Simplify Bulk Order Processing
NOTICE: This extension is available for Magento 1 and Magento 2. Please check our store for more details.
By adding more than 10 helpful new mass actions to the actions dropdown on the Sales > Order grid, this extension can save you hours every day when processing orders.
Using this extension you don't have to open each order anymore and process them individually, but now you can process all your orders from the orders grid in bulk.
Create invoices and shipments, add tracking numbers to orders, complete orders, change the order status and much more for multiple orders at the same time - this extension will really simplify bulk order processing and save you at least a couple of hours every week.
- Adds 10 new mass actions
to the order grid actions to enhance order processing
- Very fast way to process orders in bulk
- Save hours every day by processing orders in bulk
- Added actions include: "Ship order", "Invoice order", "Complete order", "Change order status"
- No conflicts with 3rd party extensions
- Simple installation - upload and use!
| Add tracking numbers when shipping in bulk directly from the Sales > Orders grid
| Track orders from the Sales > Orders grid, carrier and tracking number are shown
| Change order status for orders to any custom order status in bulk
| Instantly print PDF documents after invoicing or shipping orders in bulk
| Control the actions shown on the Sales > Orders grid - only show what you need
The following new actions will be added to the Sales > Orders action drop-down:
- Invoice Order: An invoice will be created for each order selected
- Ship Order: A shipment will be created for each order selected
- Complete Order: Order status will be set to "Complete" for each order selected
- Invoice / Ship Order: Combination of "Invoice" and "Ship" action - both actions get executed
- Invoice / Ship / Complete Order: Combination of "Invoice", "Ship" and "Complete" action - all three actions get executed, and the order status gets set to "Complete"
- Print Order: After running one of the above action on orders, instantly print the related PDF documents.
- Delete Order: Order will be deleted if status is "canceled" and no shipments/invoices/credit memos are associated
- Set Order Status: Change the order status to ANY custom order status defined in Magento (supports 3rd party custom order status extensions)
It is also possible to add tracking numbers to shipments when shipping orders in bulk. For orders that have already been shipped, a tracking link to track the order will be shown instead.
Screenshot (Order Grid)
You don't have to show all the actions in the drop-down of course - it is possible to disable specific actions in the configuration section of the extension, so you can focus on the actions you really need.
All actions can be set notify your customer (by e-mail (notify option) / no e-mail (don't notify option)) so that your customer knows that their order has been shipped for example, but this can also be done silently without notifying the customer.
Want to process even more orders from CSV/XML files? Want to import tracking numbers from files?
Check out the Tracking Number Import Module
if you want to apply mass actions to orders even easier using a CSV or XML file that you upload into Magento. Import tracking numbers, create shipments and invoices, notify the customer that their order has been shipped, and much more!
We've set up a demo of this extension for you to play with. Please click this link
to view the demo backend. Feel free to process orders in bulk or to place new orders!
Please visit our store
for more information about this extension. Be sure to check out the excellent reviews
If you have any questions regarding this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us
. We'll be happy to help!
Purchase this extension
Click here to purchase this extension. You will be redirected to our store.
Magento Version Compatibility Chart
XTENTO - Magento Bronze Industry Partner