Google Analytics+ by Fooman
Provides additional features and advanced analytics for the default Google Analytics module:
• Supports Google Universal Analytics (Classic Analytics are no longer supported)
• Generate more sales through improved conversions! Create a comprehensive sales funnel by tracking every step of the checkout process (including sections retrieved via AJAX during one-page-checkout) - pinpoint precisely where potential customers are 'dropping off' during the checkout process
• Optionally track to a secondary profile
• Optionally enter a domain name - useful if you want to combine multiple sites in a single analytics account
• Filter your reports by customers
• Track Adwords conversions for purchases
• Categorise items on transactions
• Dynamic Remarketing Tags
An in development version for developers can be obtained from github
• Install the extension using the instructions in The Ultimate Guide to Installing Magento Extensions
• This extension is a beta release - if you choose to download it via Magento Connect Downloader, on Magento 1.5 and above you need to enable BETA in your Magento Connect Downloader Settings
• Install the latest version for Magento 1.4 and higher. For Magento 188.8.131.52 and below, use version 0.8.7
• Refer to the Fooman Google Analytics + User Manual
for configuration instructions
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any suspected bugs with the extension, however please note that we are unable to provide individual support or troubleshooting advice via our support email address - see our general FAQ
for more details. If an error still persists after following the troubleshooting advice above, please either contact your Magento developer, purchase our professional installation service from the Fooman website
, or disable the extension.
For a changelog, refer to the Fooman website
for a changelog.
If you find this free extension useful, please share the love by leaving a review here on Magento Connect. Reviews help to build a trusted Magento community. Thank you!