Add Awesome Checkout to any eCommerce site, and watch your conversions spike.
This fully responsive checkout extension for Magento is full of smart features that streamline your checkout experience and help you leapfrog the competition. Awesome Checkout is a Magento checkout extension that helps replace Magento's default onepage checkout. It provides better validation, error handling, user flows, and overall design.
Awesome Checkout is meant for stores who are looking to see an improvement in their checkout conversion rates by improviing the usability of their checkout. Awesome Checkout works with several payment gateways, shipping related extensions, and works on both Community and Enterprise versions of Magento.
- Fully Responsive - customized layout and design for Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop.
- E-mail Initiated Login - detects if a customer has an account before asking them to fill in their password.
- Location Auto-Complete - completes the customers city/state/country by using only their zip code.
- Credit Card Detect - determines the type of credit card being used by the CC numbers.
- Full Names - no need to ask your customers to enter in first name and then last name.
- Auto-Formatted Phone Numbers- no need for your customers to enter dashes or parentheses.
- Payment Gateway Support- Authorize.net, Paypal, Stripe, Sagepay, PayOne, WorldPay, Braintree, Chase Paymentech, Cybersource
- Form Helpers - forms come preloaded with help text and example entries.
- Complete Customization: everything from the design to the copy can be customized through a configuration panel or CSS.
Keyboard Support - users can use 'tab' and 'enter' keys to easily move through entire checkout on all fields.
International Support - multiple languages with translation files (spanish, portuguese, german, french, italian, and russian), adaptive formatting of phone numbers based on country chosen, and length of zip/pin code configurable.
The extension cares about analytics as much as it does that actual checkout steps. That's why it comes bundled with My Abandoned Cart which accurately as possible calculates where people are abandoning the checkout process to determine what your real conversion rates are.
There are several gateways that we support out of the box. The list includes: Authorize.net, Stripe, Braintree, Paypal, SagePay, PayOne, Chase Paymentech, and WorldPay
Anatta Design Support:
The #1 thing we care about after you get up and running is seeing your abandonment rates go down. With every purchase, we're willing to sit on phone calls with you and work through getting you improved conversion rates. All for no additional costs. We'll do it until we get you better numbers. Or we'll issue 100% refund. That is our guarantee.