J2T Points and Rewards module
This is an old revision of the document!
This module allow the customers do gather points on products they are buying. The points can be redeemed for discount on their purchase.
- create a shopping cart promotion named ‘points’
- create an attribute called ‘reward_points’.
- Install the module
- Configure the module : System > Configuration > Reward Points.
DON’T FORGET TO COPY THE LAYOUT AND TEMPLATES FROM DEFAULT TEMPLATE TO YOURS
- Set money amount to obtain 1 point - Globally
- Set points amount to obtain 1 $/€ (or any currency) - Globally
- Apply points by step. (e.g. every 250 points)
- Step value (250 points)
- Use max amount of points. If selected, the maximum amount of credit will be used to get a discount.
- Allow to set specific amount of points per product - Locally - this rule will overload the global value
- full customer points management from administration
- auto email sendings to customer
- 0.1.3 : fixing template bug
- 0.1.2 : add template functionnality
- 0.1.1 : fixing mysql query error
- 0.1.0 : first release