Content Translator & Localizer
Using the LingoTip Translation Extension you will be able to localize your store views directly from the Magento system. The extension offers a simple and quick localization process with translation quality at the highest professional level. You can translate an existing store-view or embed a translated text directly inside a store-view of your choice.
The stages for requesting a translation are:
- Get an estimate of the translation fee.
- Post the translation request.
The steps for requesting a translation are as follows:
- Click the Request a Translation button. You will be redirected to the Estimate Translation Fee screen.
- You can then modify the source text or select a different language level and click the Estimate Again button.
- Click Continue and enter a Label, which is an easy name for you to remember your request by (such as About Us or Product ID-123) and a note for the translator if you would like to provide special guidelines.
- Enter the four digit verification code and click the Post button. (The request was posted but will not be worked on until payment is made.)
- Once you click the Pay button, you will be redirected to a payment screen to pay through PayPal. Make your payment and our translators will now be able to begin translating.
For further reading please refer to the FAQ.