QB Sync Technical Details
This is an old revision of the document!
The QB Sync is going to require a few things. I’m very new to Magento so I’m not sure if these are already supported.
- PHP5 SOAP Server
- SSL Certificate (not part of Magento per se, but required)
- Web Interface for configuring the QB Sync
- Setting QBWC password
- Selecting desired QB transactions
- Button to download the QBWC configuration file.
- Define initial supported transactions
- Customer Contact Data
- Catalog/Product Data
- Product Inventory Data
- Payment Data
- Customer Order History
- Customer Groups/Membership
- Tax Classes/Data
- Shipping Data
- Tracking Data for Shipments
- API for accessing Magento data.
- Use DataFlow as the basis for QuickBooks Sync