QB Sync Technical Details
This is an old revision of the document!
The QB Sync is going to require a few things. I’m very new to Magento so I’m not sure if these are already supported.
- PHP5 SOAP Server
- SSL Certificate (not part of Magento per se, but required)
- Web Interface for configuring the QB Sync
- Setting QBWC password
- Selecting desired QB transactions
- Button to download the QBWC configuration file.
- Define initial supported transactions
- Customer Contact Data (non-technical)
- Catalog/Product Data (non-technical)
- Product Inventory Data (non-technical)
- Payment Data (determine possibility)
- Customer Order History (determine possibility)
- Customer Groups/Membership (determine possibility)
- Tax Classes/Data (determine possibility)
- API for accessing Magento data. Is this already defined? If so, where is the documentation?
- Use DataFlow as the basis for QuickBooks Sync
- A little info is contained here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/1840/