Magento White Papers
More than 110,000 businesses worldwide have chosen Magento as their eCommerce platform. Our customers include aspirational start-ups, fast-growing eCommerce innovators, and some of the world’s largest and most respected brands. These businesses have found that Magento provides unrivaled flexibility combined with world-class performance and scalability.
The resources below provide insights into how Magento Enterprise Edition can meet the performance and growth needs of even the most demanding eCommerce businesses.
- The Total Economic Impact of the Magento Enterprise eCommerce Platform: A Forrester Commissioned Study
The TEI study from Forrester provides third party validation of Magento Enterprise Edition’s scalability, superior TCO, positive impact on revenue growth, and a significant 3-year risk-adjusted ROI against implementation and ongoing maintenance and development costs.
- Optimizing Magento for Peak Performance:
Configuring Enterprise Edition for Greater Processing Power and Improved Response Times
- Performance Metrics
- Testing Methodology and Configuration
- Hardware & Software Specifications
- Caching Architecture
- Maximizing Performance and Scalability with Magento Enterprise Edition
- Performance Metrics and Testing Methodology
- Hardware, Network and Software Stack Considerations
- Magento Configuration Tips
- Database Configuration and Management
- Web Server and Session Handling
- Accelerating PHP and Scalability