User Guides and eCommerce Tips
The following user guides, eBooks, and articles provide a wealth of information and tips to run both your eCommerce business and the features and functionality of Magento Enterprise Edition and Community Edition.
Magento User Guide
Expert Instruction for Launching Your Online Store
New and Updated for Magento Community 1.7
- Helps you get your eCommerce store up and running with no coding
- Written by Magento experts with years of experience building and managing Magento-based online stores
The Magento Community Edition User Guide is designed to help merchants launch successful online stores on Magento Community Edition. Written for store owners and site administrators, this book walks you through the end to end process of installing the software; setting up your site hierarchy, catalogs, and products; and managing customers, orders, payment options, and the look and feel of your site.
Designer's Guide To Magento
Expand Your Knowledge and Creativity
Updated for CEv1.4+, PEv1.8+, EEv1.8+
- Helps you create your own custom theme
- Written by Magento experts with years of experience building online stores
The Designer's Guide to Magento expands your knowledge of the structural workings of Magento and the methods of designing for Magento. It teaches how to create a theme of your own with Magento. Due to Magento's extreme flexibility, it is not possible to document all the different ways in which it can be customized.
- Register for Instructor-Led Training
Increasing Conversion Rates eBook
Ten Tips for Turning More Site Visits into Sales eBook
Get key insights on:
- Merchandizing for conversion and higher average order value
- Minimizing shopping cart abandonment
- Connecting with your customers for more repeat business
This Magento eBook offers ten tips even the most seasoned merchants can use to increase their conversion rates through evaluating and optimizing their site’s entire shopping experience.
Increase Your Average Order Value eBook
Five Strategies for Success
This eBook offers five simple and inexpensive strategies to increase your average order value (AOV) by optimizing and personalizing the shopping experience. You will learn how to:
- Reduce marketing costs by optimizing inexpensive, but effective, strategies
- Get deeper insight into your customers and plan revenue goals
- Strengthen your business against unforeseen dips in traffic
Creating a Better Performing Magento Enterprise Site by Design
Site design - which encompasses visual design, user experience, and even content - helps to implicitly and explicitly establish customer trust. It helps define your brand and differentiate it from the competition, and there's no shortage of that. To help merchants get the most out of their Magento Enterprise Edition investment, we've put together a list of some key areas for you to consider when building or upgrading your eCommerce channel.
The 3 Components of Building eCommerce Customer Loyalty
Loyal eCommerce customers cost less to maintain than it costs to acquire a new customer. They have higher average order values and tend to advocate your message to friends. A recent Adobe study, The ROI from Marketing to Existing Online Customers, shows that across retail verticals in the US, on average, 8% of online customers are repeat shoppers, and they make up 41% of total revenue.