Z-Blocks by aheadWorks
Our Z-Blocks extension uses native Magento functionality, allowing you to create an unlimited number of static blocks and content items. Best of all, you don’t need to manually change your template and layout files every time you want to add an advertising banner or other applicable information. Everything you need to administer changes can be conveniently found in the admin panel!
Ability to specify z-blocks displaying for different customer groups
The Z-Blocks extension now can be used as a powerful target marketing tool – build your marketing strategy more purposefully by showing different blocks for different groups of customers.
The whole power of widget is incorporated into z-block. Now you can place your promotional, advertising or any other block only on the X product page, in any tab of My Account page, on any stage of the checkout process, on the Contact Us page, and many other pages.
The addition of a new GUI
Z-Blocks has its own GUI available from CMS!
Ten (10) predefined block positions on each page
Z-Blocks offers 8 main blocks with three visibility levels (general, catalog, product) and 2 additional blocks. See below for specific block information.
Ability to enable/disable z-block for CMS pages
You can choose whether to display z-block on static pages.
Ability to place any block in any position by easily changing the CMS page layout
Any blocks can be placed anywhere by changing the template of the corresponding CMS page. This means you can invent as many custom positions as you’d like for any number of blocks.
Ability to filter product attributes to place each block on certain product pages
You can create rules to specify the product pages where blocks will be displayed.
An unlimited number of blocks inside each position
An unlimited number of content items inside each block
A powerful block view scheduler
This is one of the most exciting new and powerful features of Z-Blocks! You can set blocks to appear from, to or between specific dates or times. In addition, you can schedule blocks to appear on a wide variety of dates (e.g., odd days, on Tuesdays, on the 25th of each month, etc.) And the most exciting aspect of this feature is that the conditions can be combined for ultra flexibility!
Per-category and per-store views
Set different blocks for different stores/languages with Z-Blocks. Make the blocks appear for custom categories or only on product pages. (The visibility of each block is determined by the "show only category selected and all of its children" rule. This is especially useful when making a promo of specific products that are relatively specialized)
Block and item enabling/disabling
Place your blocks in any predefined or custom places you’d like. You can then disable blocks (or single items inside the blocks) as needed by setting their status option to "disabled", thus preventing them from being shown (or vice versa).
Customizable block and item sorting
The order of your block's appearance is determined by the "sort order" attribute.
Rotation of independent items inside each block
Users of Z-Blocks can set the rotation of content items inside each specific block.
(Note: This is a more convenient, user-friendly implementation of the Ad Rotator functionality found in previous versions)
The three rotation modes are:
Block item inclusion of any content that Magento CMS supports
* show all (shows all items in the block, which makes it great for debugging and/or designing an ad campaign)
* rotate one-by-one (shows blocks one-by-one starting with the first one)
* show random (shows items randomly)
Easy and fast block content editing
- Create rich HTML content without extra efforts and extensive knowledge.
The ability to specify classes for any HTML element of the block
- You can define the name of a class for Z-Blocks’ HTML element and specify its attributes.
Native Magento widgets and variables support
- You can use a large list of variables and get certain data inserted automatically within your z-blocks. With widgets support every non-technical administrator of your website can add new, recently compared, recently viewed product lists to the z-block content and insert links to categories or CMS pages.
Predefined Block Position Information
* Menu-Top (block displayed above the main menu)
* Menu-Bottom (block displayed under the main menu)
* Sidebar-Left-Top (block displayed at top of left sidebar)
* Sidebar-Left-Bottom (block displayed at bottom of left sidebar)
* Content-Top (block displayed above content part)
* Sidebar-Right-Top (block displayed at top of right sidebar)
* Sidebar-Right-Bottom (block displayed at bottom of right sidebar)
* Page-Bottom (block displayed at end of page)
Catalog & Product Page Blocks
Product Page Only Blocks
In the customer's area, this special block is located above the content. This means you can place content in this block that is intended for store users only (e.g., news, announcements, advertisements).
(Note: In the customers' area, the sidebar-left-top block is located lower than the user's menu)
This special block is on the cart's and check-out’s pages instead of the main block.
Other extension features:
* PE compatibility
* Easy 2-minute installation
* 100% open source
* 15 day money back – satisfaction guaranteed
* Lifetime bug free guarantee
* Meets Magento programming practices for most versions and customizations compatibility
* Free upgrades during support period
* Our excellent support team is waiting to hear from you each business day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm GMT
Now with the Market Segmentation Suite and One Step Checkout extensions integration!
Visit Extension Page: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/magento-extensions/z-blocks.html
Please, check Magento versions compatibility on the product page!
Themes and extensions releases, updates & promotions — follow aheadWorks on Twitter and Facebook!