Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Our Import Shipments extension is a valuable order-processing tool for Magento. With Import Shipments you can enter details of full and partial orders you’ve shipped, including carrier and tracking information, in a CSV file. The extension imports the information and updates your Magento orders accordingly.
We’ve included a template feature to generate the CSV file from your Magento order screen. All you have to do is add the relevant shipment details, and then import.
Powerful automation options make Import Shipments ideal for customers who process medium to high volumes of orders in their stores. You can configure the extension to automatically import shipment information at specific times and send shipping confirmation emails to your customers – saving you even more time.
Use Import Shipments with our Shipping Tracker extension to include tracking links in your shipment emails.
• Ship entire orders (default)
• Ship partial orders – specify which items have been shipped by SKU and quantity
• Include shipment tracking numbers and carrier information
• Create a template CSV file from the Magento order screen – simply add your shipment information and import
• Optional automated import from CSV with CRON – configure the import location, time and frequency
• Configure to email the customer shipment confirmation
There are no uploaded releases.
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.