Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Our Cerasis Freight extension retrieves freight rates via the Cerasis 3PL Logistics Carrier. With Cerasis you are able to retrieve rates from upto 60 different Carriers (including FedEx, Yellow/YRC, Con-Way, R&L, Estes), with additional options to show cheapest carrier or select from your preferred.
Has options to offer freight shipping only when an item marked as freight is in the cart, or if a pre-defined weight limit is exceeded, this extension is ideal if you sell a mix of freight and non-freight items.
Contains support to book & track shipments via Magento direct. No need for an additional 3rd party interface.
You will need to register for a Cerasis account in order to retrieve rates using this extension.
Please Note: This is a lightweight version of the Cerasis extension, lacking ability for customers to select accessorials at checkout, and limit shipping options to freight only when freight items in cart or minimum weight threshold met. Once you have registered with Cerasis we will make available the full release.
Many customers use Freight Shipping with other WebShopApps extensions to form a superior shipping solution:
• Use with the Dropship extension to specify standard shipping rates on items from one location and freight rates on items from another
• Use with the Dimensional Shipping extension to send dimensions into the Freight Shipping extension
• Use with Shipping Override to only offer freight shipping in specific countries / regions
Contact us on sales if you are planning on using this extension in conjunction with any of our other modules.
• Retrieve live rates from the following freight carriers: FedEx, YRC, Con-Way, R&L, Holland, Estes and many more
• Assign a store-wide freight class or assign freight classes on a per product basis
• Set a minimum weight value for shipping by freight
• Set a maximum shipping cost
• Book shipments and retrieve tracking details direct from within Magento
• Option to offer freight shipping as the only shipping method when a weight threshold is exceeded
• Choose to display only freight options when freight items are in the cart (e.g. if one freight item is in the cart, ship all items via freight)
• Supports accessorial charges (full version only)
Our experienced team at WebShopApps have built up a wealth of knowledge on these extensions and within the shipping space, and we offer different levels of support to cater for different clients needs. Please note that initial support to help you get up and running is included within the purchase of all extensions - this is all part of our service.
More support options are available for those customers who want a higher level of support around installation, configuration or just someone on hand for a short while. Check our website for more details of these support packages. The important thing is that we have a dedicated team on hand to point you in the right direction if you get stuck. Our wiki provides tons of examples - most scenarios we have encountered are in there and are documented in some form.
We have built our company on the strength of our customer service reputation (check out our reviews) so please be assured that customer service is #1 on our list of priorities.
We specialise in the Magento shipping space - give us your customer shipping requirements and we can usually come up with a solution for you - we will identify the ideal extension or mix of extensions where possible, and we also can write custom solutions where required. Contact us with your requirements.
If you have purely custom rates and want to manage them using the concept of shipping groups, then you need ProductMatrix. The key functionality on top of this #1 custom rates extension is it's ability to filter by product type – with a host of other features making it the leading custom rates extension for Magento .
Please note this price is exclusive of VAT. VAT of 20% will be added to the price of this extension at the checkout for all customers purchasing from the UK and for EU customers without a VAT number.
Magento Connect 1.0
Magento Connect 1.0
Magento Connect 2.0
Magento Connect 2.0
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.