WebRotate 360 Product Viewer with prettyPhoto Lightbox Image Gallery
WebRotate 360 Product Viewer for Magento
is a free extension that can be used to integrate advanced 360 product views created with WebRotate 360 Product Viewer. To see a demonstration of this extension, please visit our demo pages.
Magento (1.7) 360 View Demo
WebRotate 360 Product Viewer
This product was built by us from grounds up in-house in Pasadena, California. Unlike other software on the Web, our technology utilizes our own extensive experience producing professional 360 product photography and 3D models.
* Designed by professional 360 photography studio.
UPGRADE TO PRO
* Lightweight and fast with quick integration.
* Host images on your servers - no fees or vendor lock-in.
* Works on iPad, iPhone, Android smartphones and browsers with or without HTML5.
* Variety of settings to control playback, speed, rotation, inertia, presentation, and more.
* Extensive hot-spot and image annotation support with granular control.
* Deep image zoom using an extra set of high resolution images.
* All configuration is done via a separate XML file.
* Free desktop software for quick configuration and publishing of your 360 views.
* No server side scripts required - all client / browser based.
Support our work by going PRO
that adds the following features:
* No 'powered by WebRotate 360' link in the top right corner of the 360 viewer.
* Full-screen support.
* Load 360-degree images from CDN (external server) or use a master config for multiple products.
* Unlimited hotspots.
* Unlimited zoom when using a single set of 360 images.
* More PRO capabilities are coming in the upcoming release.
* Free support and core product upgrades.
Check out the Installation instructions below. For more information and your questions, please visit our product forum
or email us at support at webrotate360 dot com.
CONNECT WITH WEBROTATE 360
To follow our news, articles, beta releases and more, consider the following options:
HOW TO CREATE 360 PRODUCT VIEWS
- To start using this extension please first create a new product attribute (can be labeled as 360 Viewer Path for example). Set the Attribute Code to webrotate_path and the catalog input type to Text Field. Assign the new attribute to the existing attribute sets where you are planing to use 360 views.
- There are two integration types included with this module: Standard and Ad-hoc. Standard integration will override the default implementation of the product media block (the one that shows on the left side on the product pages with zoom and the gallery by default). It allows having a 360 view embedded in place of the main product image as well as showing the 360 view in a popup via an extra thumbnail under the product image gallery. Image zooming is implemented via the prettyPhoto lightbox in both cases.
- It's possible that your current Magento theme already overrides the product media block with a custom implementation which may prevent WebRotate 360 extension from running in the standard integration mode or may result in this extension disabling any previous customization in the product media block that you would like to keep. Ad-hoc integration can help in such situations as it doesn't override any existing block customizations. Instead it dynamically embed itself in place of an html placeholder of your choosing. This allows picking any location on a product page and then either embed a 360 view inside the placeholder or show a small thumbnail graphic that can be clicked on to bring up a 360 view inside the prettyPhoto lightbox popup. This ad-hoc behavior is only activated when a 360 view is configured for a given product under Catalog and can be used in conjunction with other customizations inside the product image area such as Cloud Zoom or similar.
- There's one sample 360 view included with this installation that you can use to test your integration. The sample is located under your default skin folder under webrotate360. To use this sample, just enter the following URL into the new attribute field for your test product in the catalog: skin/frontend/default/default/webrotate360/360assets/sampleshoe/config.xml. Similarly, you would need to create your 360 views first and then upload them to your Magento server via FTP. Then note the URL of each 360 config xml under uploaded folder(s) and enter each URL into the new attribute field for each product in the catalog accordingly.
If you haven't created 360 views with WebRotate 360 Product Viewer before, please download our free software
and follow this simple YouTube tutorial
You only need to upload the product folder(s) that are auto-created under 360_assets on publish in the software. For questions and support please visit our forum