Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Let's face it – if you cannot analyze your current activities using up-to-date, comprehensive reports, you cannot effectively and efficiently conduct business.
That's simply not acceptable.
To assist your company in achieving success in today's fast-paced, competitive global marketplace, the Advanced Reports extension by aheadWorks is ready to be your reporting partner. Not only does this Magento extension allow you to obtain more sales information than ever before, but you can also use the information you cull to better draw conclusions about the status of your business.
Whether you want to run reports by countries, hours, days of the week or other criteria, Advanced Reports can help you get a complete picture of your business situation. It's the perfect product to help you maximize your organization's profitability!
Advanced Reports contains numerous pre-defined "reporting period" ranges, including:
* Last 7 days
* Last week (Sunday-Saturday)
* Last business week (Monday-Friday)
* This month
* Last month
* Custom date range
For each report you can customize:
* Order status
* Orders selection by "Create at" or "Updated at"
* Column view
Advanced Reports offers other specialized options:
This report displays information about the products your customers most frequently purchased over a period of time. As an added benefit, the number of products can be limited.
"Sales by Hour" report
This type of report helps you analyze the hours purchases were made in your traditional or online store. Each hour is set to be reported separately; however, this default setting can be customized.
"Sales by Day of Week" report
Want to know how many sales you made on Tuesday versus Thursday? Advanced Reports can create a Week Day report for any week day.
"Sales by Product" report
It's easy to check the sales of any product for any period of time! Compare the sales of several products, all with the touch of a few buttons! Now with SKU instant search and detailed data selection by optional and masked SKU.
"Sales by Country" report
Advanced Reports helps you maintain sales reports by country, which is especially critical if you're operating on a global level. With the extension software, it's easy to view the items purchased during any period of time; the amount and total price of the products purchased; and an easy-to-read world map showing where purchases were made.
With Advanced Reports, it's simple to display the purchase date and time of products sold during a specified period. Filtering option allows you to sort the data according to any value you'd like - SKU, product name, manufacturer, price, etc.
This report type is enhanced Magento Sales Report which allows you to display sales data on the chart and set up the pre-defined reporting period range.
"Users Activity" report
This report allows you to observe customers' activities (e.g., new accounts, reviews, orders) for any period of time. The Users Activity Report chart is set up to show three lines – new accounts, number of reviews and number of orders.
"Sales by Customer Group" report
This great feature gives you the opportunity to see sales by groupings of customer types.
"Products by Customer" report
This report allows you to learn how many products have been bought at a time by the majority/minority of your customers.
Since version 2.0 the Advanced Reports extension supports the units attachment what means that you can set up Advanced Reports 2.* for your store and add the reports YOU need:
* The Customers by Country report displays sales data grouped by country. This report type allows you to compare the total number of accounts created in your store for a certain period of time with the quantity of accounts from which orders have been made.
* With the Sales by Manufacturer report you can learn how many products of a certain manufacturer have been bought for a defined period of time.
* The Sales Statistics features average order amount and average item cost data. This information is displayed on the chart. The other sales data (the number of orders, items, subtotal, tax, discounts, etc.) is reflected in this report type as well.
* The New vs. Returning Customers report allows you to make a comparative analysis of new customers who made the 1st order during the selected period with returning customers who made the 2nd and more orders within the same time.
* The Sales by ZIP Code report displays sales data grouped by ZIP code. This is a kind of geographical report which allows you to analyze the sales in different parts of your city, state or the whole country.
* With the Sales by Coupon Code report type you can get the complete information about orders made with coupons usage. This is a perfect way to analyze promotions results.
* The Users Wishlists report allows you to observe which products have been added to customers' wishlists. Moreover, you can find out when the product has been added and how many days this item is in the wishlist.
* The Sales by Payment Type report displays sales data grouped by payment methods. This report type allows you to analyze how customers prefer to pay for their purchases in your store.
Note that units don't work separately – only as an attachment for the Advanced Reports extension 2.*
Besides, the enlarged number of fields in each report type allows you to make a thorough analysis of your business situation.
Other extension features:
* PE compatibility
* Easy 2-minute installation
* 100% open source
* 15 day money back – satisfaction guaranteed
* Lifetime bug free guarantee
* Meets Magento programming practices for most versions and customizations compatibility
* Free upgrades during support period
* Our excellent support team is waiting to hear from you each business day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm GMT
Please, check Magento versions compatibility on the product page!
There are no uploaded releases.
This extension was developed by and is supported by aheadWorks
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.