Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
FULLY SUPPORTED! INCLUDES 1 HOUR OF LABOR FREE OF CHARGE. The one hour of labor can be used or applied towards integration/installation/customization or training.
Finally, a way to track and manage your Purchase Orders! What does Purchase Order Management include?
- Ability to set Purchase Orders "New Order Status" to Pending or Processing.
- Ability to set "Net Terms" for any of your customers. - Ability to "Print PO Invoice" (to send to your customers so you can get paid).
- When PO orders are shipped the order status will now become: "Shipped, pending payment".
- When you receive payment go into the order and mark invoice paid. Order status will change from "Shipped, pending payment" to "Completed"
- Outstanding PO reporting, new report will show you outstanding Purchase Orders that are not yet paid.
Version 2.8 Released 9/5/2014:
- Bug fix showing net terms sometimes incorrectly in Order Grid View
Version 2.7 Released 7/13/2014:
- Tweak to bug caused by orders with Configurable Products.
Version 2.6 Released 7/3/2014:
- 1.9.x compatibility.
- Small bug fixes.
Version 2.5 Released 2/25/2014:
- Add custom header to top of PO Invoice.
- Add custom memo to bottom of PO Invoice.
- Small bug fixes.
Version 2.4 Released 1/21/2014:
- Added functionality to attach PO Invoice to Order Confirmation Email.
Version 2.3 Released 12/17/2013:
- Added functionality to set a "Default Net Terms" in config.
Version 2.2 Released 5/27/2013 (major update):
- Compatible with Shipworks 3 by Interapptive.
- Guest can no longer checkout if PO enabled and Default PO Limit is not filled in or lower then guests order.
- Will remove payment method Purchase Order from frontend if customer/guest not eligible.
Version 2.1 Released 11/18/2011:
- Compatible with Amasty_Customerattr 3rd party extension.
Version 2.0 Released, update includes:
- Includes custom Remit To Address in config, allow you to set remit to address specific for each store.
- Adds custom graphic "PAID" to invoices when paid. Can use your own image via Config.
Adds PO Number column in order grid view.
- PO LIMIT: Set default PO Limits for all customers and/or manually set PO Limits for individual customers
- Included PO Credit in Account Information: Allows Admin to view the total PO Credit amount that is owed by a specific customer. If customer only pays partial amount, you can reduce the PO Credit by this amount.
- Blocks customers from purchasing if over PO LIMIT: Customers won't be able to order via Purchase Order option if their order has surpassed their PO Limit.
This extension was developed by and is supported by EmJaInteractive
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.