Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Stop us if you've heard this one before. You have a brand-new shiny Magento store, you've added all of your products, you even found the perfect theme to make your store stand out. There's just one problem: You want to add links to the menu, and you can't figure out how.
We've been there too! Easy Menus was designed from the bottom up to give you a simple and powerful way of controlling your website's navigation. Use the menu builder to add any of your site's categories or pages to a menu, and reorder them with an easy drag-and-drop interface. Just like your Wordpress blog. You can create as many menus and add as many levels of dropdowns as you need.
You can replace Magento's primary navigation with the change of a single setting. Your menu will drop right into place for the default theme, without any styling needed at all. You can also use embed codes provided with each menu to add it anywhere in a CMS page, static block, layout XML, or template. Drop it in and go. That's all there is to it.
- Manage your menus easily with an advanced AJAX interface.
- Stop wasting time every time you want to change a link. You'll never have to touch the templates again to do it.
- Replace Magento's primary navigation with no extra work needed.
- Add menus anywhere on any page with embed codes.
- Improve your site's performance. All menus are fully cached to avoid extra load time.
- Don't worry about browser compatibility. Our CSS-only menus are tested in all major browsers (IE7+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) with the default theme.
- Change page or category URLs without worrying about your menus. The menu links are automatically updated if there is any change.
- Choose a menu style that fits your need. Use any of the three built-in types (horizontal, linear, or vertical), or make something custom to fit your needs.
Supports Magento Community Edition 1.6-1.8, and Enterprise Edition 1.11-1.13. Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you are not satisfied, we offer a refund for seven days after purchase.
Visit our extension page: Easy Menus for Magento
This extension was developed by and is supported by ParadoxLabs
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.