Express Checkout | One Step Checkout
Seems like this is a good extension so well done to the developer.
However I cannot seem to get it working. When i go to the checkout page it just pops up "AJAX Failed" every time.
Please assist as I can find no details on this. Even if you can just point me in the right direction...?
October 31, 2013
Good Extension However It Needs Some Work
If you handle well with HTML and CSS coding, you can customize this extension. Base extension settings don't give you the opportunity to do this.
Here is my tips for you if you want to disable some fields:
1. Open app/design/frontend/default/default/template/opcheckout/onepage/billing.phtml.
2. Find a field which you want to disable and in the <input> opening tag replace the php code to some numeric or letter value (for example you replace value="<?php echo $postcode; ?> for a zipcode field with a value="0123").
3. Now you can assign a particular class to this field and hide it with CSS (display: none;)
4. Here you go! form don't give you an error cause there is a default value already assigned to hidden fields. And the visitors don't get confused with plenty of useless fields.
This maybe not the best solution, but it works!
October 8, 2013
Good work, I will recommend this extension, nic work by developer
September 20, 2013
Customers Comment not working
The customer´s comments is not displaying in the new_email_order
If i disable the Express Checkout | One Step Checkout the customers comment display perfect in the new_order_email
August 19, 2013
This extension works well with 188.8.131.52 except
1) Magento allows some countries without no postal code to be excluded from compulsory input to the address fields but your extension does not;
2) when Customer is allowed to input gift message during checkout, the message does not get updated in database.
June 13, 2013
This extension works fine.
I just have one simple question.
The theme were using is responsive, I would like to know which part to alter in making this responsive as well. I know it's the css but a simple instructions would do. Thank you. Highly Recommended!
May 3, 2013
Shipping & Handling not refreshing ...
This extension fits really nicely into my magento website.
I only had to do some CSS modding and some code tweaking to get it working finely.
Except one thing : The "Shipping & Handling" text method is not refreshing when selecting one method or another from the list.
Is there a way to get it working ?
April 29, 2013
Works well in 184.108.40.206
Only trouble is, if you use calculated shipping as well as store pickup (with flat rate), it appears as if the ONLY shipping option is store pickup UNTIL you enter a postcode.
Otherwise, much better than any of the alternatives i've tried.
April 27, 2013
Works like charm in 220.127.116.11
This is an awesome extension..
March 31, 2013
This extension works well
Worked just like it was mentioned on Magento version 18.104.22.168 Thank you!
March 16, 2013