Order Reminders (Emails)
From 2009 until 2014, Kinento has sold the Magento Order Reminders module for 79 euro per license. From 2015 onwards, updates are no longer provided by Kinento, but the module is instead available on GitHub free of charge. The code is released under the MIT open-source license and community patches and feature additions are encouraged.
Go to GitHub
Download the module here
To make sure your customers pay on time, Kinento's Order Reminders
module provides you with an automatic reminder email based on order statuses. The module gives you an overview of all orders that are waiting for payment, including data on the amount of sent reminders. With invoice or proforma attachments, a multiple-fase reminder system and different settings for prepaid or onaccount customers, Order Reminders
provides the wanted functionality for any webshop.
is similar to Order Reminders
, but is based on the status of invoices instead of the status of orders.
Three templates for a first, second, and for further reminder emails are provided, including all relevant order data. Additionally, the templates are customizable from within Magento (Transactional Emails), allowing to incorporate your wishes and represent your webshop's unique style.
Depending on your decisions, customers might be able to pay in advance or after shipment. Order Reminders
therefore supports both the attachment of a proforma document or an invoice. Options are available to indicate which customer groups will receive which attachment.
Order Reminders: since 2009
has been customized, fine-tuned, and updated since its first version in 2009. It includes wide compatibility, added functionality, and many configuration options, all part of customer's feature requests since 2009.
Main features of Order Reminders
- Sends one, two, three or more order reminders to customers.
- The interval to send reminders can be configured as whished.
- Suports a cronjob to fully automate Order Reminders
- Full support for different storeviews/stores.
- Orders can be automatically canceled after a given amount of days.
- Three example reminder emails are supplied.
- Through Magento transactional emails, reminder emails can be adjusted from within Magento.
- Different emails can be send for the first, second, and for the other reminders.
Different groups of customers:
- Groups of customers using on-account payments can be specified.
- Different email contents can be send for on-account or prepaid customers.
- PDF-attachment support for proforma (on-account) and invoices (prepaid).
Orders can be excluded as follows:
- Disabling certain payment methods.
- Disabling/enabling order statusses.
- Disabling orders manually.
- Disabling very old orders.
Customisation options and visualisation:
- Exclude weekdays from reminder count.
- Show an order's age in the overview grid.
- Add your own custom order statuses.
Feedback and testing:
- Enter your own email address to send a copy of each reminder.
- Manually send a reminder through the Magento interface.
- Manipulate the reminder-send count from within Magento.
- Send a copy of the email reminder to a customisable email address.
- Force send a reminder through the Magento interface.
- Translation files provided in English, German, and Dutch.