Cubix Address Label Printing
Do you need to print Address labels directly from the Magento admin panel? This lightweight and sturdy extension from Cubix Web Solutions allows you to just do that. You can select multiple orders from the Order grid and print address labels in just one click. You can configure the label sheet dimensions. You can also specify the label (row and column number) from where your printing should start.
Cubix Address Label Pro now available!
Pro version contains additional features:
* Ability to specify the label setting units in inches (imperial) or centimetres (metric)
* Barcode (beta). Add your order number as a barcode on the label.
* Ability to add logo to each label. Can be company logo, shipment pre-paid logo, etc.
* Ability to add order no. to each label. You can also add a prefix to the number, eg. "Order #", "No.", etc.
* Ability to edit the label address template. Bring postcode before country name, remove company name, etc.
* Multi-line support. For addresses with long address line that can spillover to next label, the text is automatically moved to a new line.
* Label guidance. Ability to draw an outline box on labels. Helps in configuring perfect dimensions for your labels.
* Multi-store support. Ability to set separate address templates, logos, and font settings for different stores.
* Ability to specify 'Start Label From' setting directly in the order grid. Saves a lot of time when you want to print a label from the middle of the sheet.
* Ability to print each label multiple times. Eg. you can configure that each address label should be printed twice.
* Ability to bold and CAPITALISE or Camel Case customer name
* Ability to bold and CAPITALISE or Camel Case address.
* Flexible permissions: You can limit label printing permission to specific admin users.
* Compatibility: Compatible with patch SUPEE-6285, Magento 1.9.2, Raveinfosys_Deleteorder extension & Sunovisio_OrderGridEnhancement extension.
Available for £49.00 (+VAT if in EU) for 1 Magento installation license. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address and we will send you a Paypal invoice.
Demo for Pro version:
Cubix Address Label Printing Free
* Lightweight and compatible with most extensions.
* Ability to specify the exact dimensions of the address label sheet.
* Ability to specify the starting row and column label in the address label sheet. No need to throw away the half used sheets.
* Go to Admin Panel > System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager and install the extension.
* Refresh all cache. go to Admin Panel > System > Cache Management, click on 'Select All' to select all your cache, choose 'Refresh' from Actions and click on Submit.
Instructions for use:
* Go to System > Configuration > Address Labels. Setup your label sheet size.
* Go to Admin Panel > Sales > Orders.
* Select the orders for which you would like an address label.
* Under 'Actions' dropdown select 'Print Address Labels' and press Submit. Your Address Labels PDF will be downloaded
The Address Labels PDF is generated based on the size you specify in the Magento admin panel. However you will need to configure your custom label sheet page height and width in your printer properties. By default most printers will print PDF files on A4 size which may not be your label sheet size.