Click here to view the module's manual/guide
With Kinento's Bank Integration
module, transactions from your bank account are automatically coupled to Magento's order system. Bank Integration
searches for paid orders and updates the order status according to the transaction amount, processing payments automatically: You'll never have to check for paid orders manually anymore!
Automatic bank-to-Magento coupling
With Bank Integration
, the coupling of bank transactions and unpaid orders is based on both the bank description and the transaction amount. When handling with insufficient data, Bank Integration
provides an easy to use manual coupling system as a back-up. Payments made through your bank will be visible in Magento's back-end, giving a complete order/payment overview.
100% bank support
If your bank includes an export-to-file feature, Bank Integration
can automatically couple bank transactions to orders. Kinento will customize the module to support your bank as part of your purchase (no extra cost).
Bank Integration: since 2009
With over 100 Kinento customers, Bank Integration
has been customized, fine-tuned, and updated since its first version in 2009. It includes wide compatibility, added functionality, and many configuration options, all part of customer's feature requests since 2009.
Main features of Bank Integration
- Automatic coupling between orders in the Magento database and your bank's transactions.
- Order statusses change after coupling according to your bank-data.
- Gives an overview of your bank-data in the Magento environment.
- Coupling is based on the amount and the order ID.
- For unclear bank-data, the module makes a 'best guess'.
- Unmatched orders can be coupled manually through the module.
- Automatically send an email upon succesful coupling.
- Unrelated bank data can be automatically neglected using filters.
- Filters can be set to different fields, depending on the user's wishes.
- Automatically filter negative amounts (setting).
- Fine-tune the module to your own invoice numbering scheme.
- Select which orders should and should not be considered for coupling.
- Select the status in which your order should change after coupling.
- Add bankdata manually.
Visualisation and feedback:
- Show the per-order paid amount in percentages.
- Show bank payments when viewing order data.
- Export (coupled) bankdata to .CSV file.
- Translation files provided in English and German.
Bank Support in version 1.3.3
- ING Bank (NL)
- ING Bank alternative (NL)
- Rabobank (NL)
- ABN Amro (NL)
- VR-Bank (DE)
- Postbank (DE)
- UniCredit (DE)
- Deutsche Bank (DE)
- Kreissparkasse (DE)
- Outbank (DE)
- DAB Munchen (DE)
- Credit Suisse V11 (CH)
- Swiss Postfinance (CH)
- Osuuspankki (FI)
- Rietumu (LV)
- Multibank (PL)
- Bank of America (US)
- BBVA Bancomer (MX)
- Banco Monex (MX)
- Your bank will be added at no cost
Updates and support
- Purchasers of Kinento modules will get support through an email support service.
- Any future updates and bugfixes are available for free.
- Support is provided in both the Dutch and English languages.
- Kinento offers a full refund within 14 days upon unsatisfaction or incompatibility with other modules.
Version 1.3.3 (Sep 2013)
- Added support for the 'Multibank (PL)' format
- Added support for the 'DAB Munchen (DE)' format
- Added support for the 'Swiss Postfinance (CH)' format
- Improved logging
- Added an option to enable/disable conversion from UTF-8 special characters
Version 1.3.2 (Aug 2013)
- Added support for the 'Outbank (DE)' format
- Added support for the 'Rietumu (LV)' format
Version 1.3.1 (Feb 2013)
- Added support for the 'MT942' format
Version 1.3.0 (Dec 2012)
- Added a user guide (including installation, troubleshooting, FAQ)
- Embedded the folder structure for easier installation
- Moved all settings to one place (the Magento settings panel)
- Moved the bank information from the database to the code
- Support up to 3 banks simultaneously (without having to change the settings)
- Added log messages when importing and parsing bank files
- Minor code clean-up
Version 1.2.6 (Nov 2012)
- Added support for 'Banco Monex (MX)'
- Added support for 'BBVA Bancomer (MX)'
- Updated support for 'Osuuspankki (FI)'
Version 1.2.5 (Oct 2012)
- Added a new column in the "Bank/order coupling" overview to show the paid percentage
- Added mass-actions for decoupling, ignoring, and confirming
- Fixed a few translation related bugs
- Added a date-picker and a drop down menu to the add manual payment form
- Added a drop down menu for status filters (certain,guess,uncoupled)
Version 1.2.4 (Sep 2012)
- Added the possibility to manually add/remove bank data
- Added the option to couple orders based on invoice IDs instead of order IDs
- Adjusted the module to enable translations
- Added default locale files (translations) for: English, German
Version 1.2.3 (Sep 2012)
- Added support for 'Credit Suisse V11 (CH)'
- Added the possibility to disable status changes for incomplete (e.g. part) payments
- Fixed a bug when decoupling an order through the order/payments tab
Version 1.2.2 (Jul 2012)
- Improved support for 'ABN-Amro (NL)'
- Fixed a bug related to obtaining order data ('Integrity constraint violation')
Version 1.2.1 (Jul 2012)
- Major code clean-up
- Added a feature to automatically filter bank entries with negative amounts
Version 1.2.0 (Jun 2012)
- Added the possibility to automatically send an email after coupling bank data to a Magento order
- Added a new tab in the order view to show payments made to this order according to bank data
- Added an option to view additional data in the bank/order coupling screen
Version 1.1.8 (Jun 2012)
- Added support for 'Bank of America (US)'
Version 1.1.7 (Apr 2012)
- Added support for 'Kreissparkasse (DE)'
- Minor cosmetic changes
Version 1.1.6 (Apr 2012)
- Added support for 'Deutsche Bank (DE)'
Version 1.1.5 (Feb 2012)
- Added support for 'Postbank (DE)'
- Added experimental support for MT94x bank files
- Added country codes to all bank names
Version 1.1.4 (Nov 2011)
- Added support for 'UniCredit (DE)'
- Added coupling based on bank names
- Several minor feature additions
- Several minor bug fixes
Version 1.1.3 (Sep 2011)
- Added support for 'VR-Bank (DE)'
Version 1.1.2 (Apr 2011)
- Added support for 'Osuuspankki (FI)'
- Added support for UTF-8 characters
- Fixed a problem with incorrect dates
Version 1.1.1 (May 2010)
- Minor performance tweaks
- Several minor bug fixes
Version 1.1.0 (Feb 2010)
- Added support for 'ABN Amro (NL)'
- Major performance tweaks
Version 1.0.0 (Nov 2009)
- Initial version
- Support for 'Rabobank (NL)'
- Support for 'ING Bank (NL)'