Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Easy to delete order in backend seamlessly through the Action dropdown box on the native Order Manager.
1. Install the extension through Magento Connect.
2. Go to System > Cache Management > Click button Flush Magento Cache.
3. Logout out and re-login.
4. If it still not works, delete the file downloader/pearlib/pear.ini and do following step 1 to 3 again.
In the backend, Sales menu > Orders, tick on orders you want to delete, select Action Delete at the top right corner.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR DATABASE BEFORE USING THIS EXTENSION
Support Form: http://www.emthemes.com/forum/
- Support delete non-numeric order number.
- Refactor directory structure.
- Fix bug not work if tables have prefix.
- Fix bug not work if backend url is not admin/
You may be also interested in our magento themes and extensions:EM Flower shop EM Gift Shop EM Lingerie EM Fashion House EM Jewelry EM Perfume EM Furniture EM Teenage Clothing EM Bookshop EM Painting Gallery EM Mobile EM AppleStore
Magento Connect 1.0 change
This extension was developed by and is supported by EMThemes_Giao
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.