When a Facebook user shares a product, all his/her friends see this post in their News Feed. Some of those friends will be interested in the shared product and come to your store. And a few people will purchase from you and may even become your loyal customers in future.
This is a perfect picture of how viral advertising works. The Share Me Magento extension allows a customer to share a product page or the store Page and get a discount at once. You don’t need to check the customer’s profile manually, the extension will do it automatically.
Viral marketing has a great effect whatever product you sell. Just try!
• Discount for sharing a product page
• Discount for sharing the Facebook store Page
• Customizable discount percent
• One-time/multiple discount
• Ability to disable any type of sharing
• Customer authentication through his/her Facebook profile
• Immediate discounting after sharing
• Ability to share in Cart
• Ability to insert the Share Me! block into a custom place on product page
• Customer email notification of a discount
• Customizable customer notification background
• Admin notifications of customers activities
• Ability to display the share counter for each Facebook activity
• Two types of Share buttons
• Customizable buttons and text colors
• Uppercase/usual letters for the block title
• Open Graph compatibility (http://developers.facebook.com/docs/opengraph/)
• Intuitive interface
• Easy 2-minutes installation
• Meets Magento programming practices for most versions and customizations compatibility
Discounts are given for sharing a product and sharing the store Page on Facebook. If a customer clicks the “Share Us” button, s/he will receive a discount on the whole range of products in the store.
There is also the possibility to insert the sharing buttons in the Cart.
You can choose one-time or multiple discount for each activity separately. The one-time discount is available to a customer only one time after sharing. The multiple discount will always be available to him/her in future when buying the shared product again.
If a customer leaves the store and doesn’t purchase the shared item, you can send him/her an email notifying that the discount is waiting in the store. Notifications are sent automatically, but you can manage them manually at any time.
If you don’t have a Facebook app, this instruction will help you to create it
. The app doesn’t need Facebook approval.
Share Me User Guide
We Also Recommend