Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Everybody can use this extension. This Magento extension interacts with the Ripple ledger over JSON-RPC. The public ledger is used by default. You can configure to use your local rippled server if necessary.
Go to ripple.com//register to create a wallet. You need a separate wallet for each Magento installation. The Magento order ID is used as destination tag to identify payments.
Order status is checked via a cron process. Make sure that you are regularly calling /cron.php, for example every 15 minutes.
- PHP CURL
- Check that Magento's cron schedule is running.
- supports all currencies;
- updates order status from public ripple ledger over JSON-RPC;
- redirects user to their Ripple wallet //send URL;
- creates invoices / sends invoice email upon payment confirmation;
- shows Ripple transaction in Order History;
- configure RPC SSL, user, pass, host, port;
- CRON schedule to check transactions every 15 minutes;
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.