Reward Points Pro Extension by MageWorld
Purchased this extension a few days ago and the developer support member, Dung Dao, was able to help me through some setup process just in time for my store to launch. This is probably the far best extension when it comes to reward system and I've tried using different extensions out there and nothing comes close to this.
If you have problems setting it up on the first try, the support team are there to help assist/install it for you.
November 17, 2014
Does exactly what is says
This extension is great, you can customise the amount of points received. You can also add reward points by events, and editing the excel sheet is easy enough, meaning you could use it to credit accounts if you really need to. i.e. if a customer wants store credit. This did not initially conflict with another extension I was using but their support got it working at not extra cost.
November 11, 2014
This extension is a wiiner
This is the third extension I've bought from Mage World and I've been highly satisfied with each one. This extension is a wonderful addition to my customer loyalty program in that it allows me to assign points to a variety of customer behaviors as well as their purchases, which they can use to take money off their order. Coupled with the Daily Deal Pro extension that I also purchased from this developer, I can create a variety of ways for my customers to save money on my website without the need for coming up with sales. The extension integrates seamlessly on my site; it doesn't cause any formatting issues with my design or any other undesirable side effects. The price of the product is well worth the benefits, including the installation and customization support I received. I am highly satisfied and will stay with this developer for future extensions.
November 11, 2014
Great product, Great support
I needed some help & I received good support from the developer.
November 7, 2014
Excellent Extension and Fast Support
Excellent extension with ample amount of features.
The support was extremely good, so quick.
Thanks Guys !
October 27, 2014
This is one of the best and useful marketing tools for any startup e-commerce site. Good for make difference.
October 1, 2014
Good Customer Support!!
I am very pleased with the support team. They answered all my queries in a timely manner. I highly recommend this extension :)
August 18, 2014
Excellent program and developer!
We have had this Reward Point extension installed since 2011 and it has been working great eversince. Customers love to use the points for discount and it draws customers to register! The support team are GREAT! They are supportive and helpful in everyway. Higly recommend program and support team for everyone. Mageworld rocks!
August 12, 2014
Not Ready for Real Use
This extension is sloppily made and not well thought out. There are a couple of major flaws and many small bugs. None of it has been fixed in months so I'm finally writing a review about it.
FWIW, we use the extension a lot as we do a good 7 figures a year in sales and every order earns points.
Examples of sloppily made include:
1. Sort function on reports doesn't work.
2. You can't customize urls, which is annoying if you want to brand your loyalty program. For example, if a customer wants to check their points balance the url is: http://storeurl.com/rewardpoints/rewardpoints - who wants that url?
3. You can't show how many points a customer will earn on each item on the product page (which is a very helpful sales tool). We figured it out for simple products, but haven't figured it out yet for configurable since the points will depend on the combination selected.
Major flaws include:
1. If selling items in points customers can spend points they don't have. The extension shows a warning during chekcout that the customer doesn't have enough points, but they can input any amount they want and it will go through. I put 1M points in and it showed the store owned my customer account the overage! (fixed in last update 3/14 after 18 months of being broken).
2. This is the biggest issue and it alone is reason enough to not use this extension if you have a serious website: You can't partially refund orders. The extension will only refund points if you completely refund an order. If you try to refund 1 item off the order the extension refunds all the points in the subtotals no matter how many points were used. So if you want to cancel a $10 item from an order where $100 in points were redeemed you simply can't because the extension refunds $100 in points and Magento won't allow the refund to go through.
So this extension completely breaks basic functionality that any online store will need: partial refunds.
Support does respond quickly, but so what if they respond with: our extension doesn't do that. It is unfortunate that we had to find this all out on our own after we relaunched our store.
The extension has potential, but MageWorld needs to give it a very close look and fix all these bugs (there are others as well, but I can't write all night about it). There have been no updates at all in 6 months. For a $250 extension I expect basic bug fixing and regular maintenance.
I'd look elsewhere for a reward points extension if I could do it again. We are probably going to switch anyway even though it is going to cost us a ton to transition our database over, reintegrate a new extension into our templates, etc... Not a happy customer to say the least.
July 21, 2014
I find this extension simple and easy to use. Promotion week provides a good opportunity to try. Their support is also excellent! I highly recommend this product!
June 19, 2014