Product Review import/export
Working for transfer Magento 1.5 to 1.9.
We just used this extension for transferring all product reviews from our old Magento 126.96.36.199 store to the new Magento 188.8.131.52 store.
This is what we did:
1. We downloaded the extension first
2. copied the files to both installations
3. exported the reviews from the old installation
4. opened the file
5. because of some changed SKUs we checked them first
6. uploaded the files to the new installation var/import
7. imported the reviews (as written in the doc)
8. As others have already written: All reviews are related to storeview 1 by default. So if you want to change this you have to do it manually after import. Another little information: The date of the reviews / publication of the review is set to the actual date of importing for all reviews.
July 17, 2014
Multi store ?
Hi, I tried this on magento 1.8.1 It works , but I have a multi-store setup ; does anyone know how to get it working for multistore? Or maybe there is some clever trick/ workarround to get the reviews in the correct store ?
May 22, 2014
works with manual download
You have to download manually to get the installation manual with import xml profile files.
WILL NOT WORK INSTALLING WITH MAGENTO CONNECT. Use http://freegento.com/ddl-magento-extension.php to manually download.
not ideal for multistores, but perfect for single stores.
December 9, 2013
I installed your extension using magento connect.But i unable to see import/export product review profile in admin.Can you give me the installation guide for this extension.If you give we will be greatly appreciate it.
August 20, 2013
Does exactly what it's meant to - 5/5
Great extension - make sure you read the PDF instructions carefully and it will work 100%
August 8, 2013
after installed, when i run profile, one problem appeared: "Method "parse" not defined in adapter Indianic_Reviewexport_Model_Convert_Adapter_Reviewimport."
so how to do?
July 18, 2013
Great extension, works smooth
Great extension, works smooth. Please note you should download the extension manually.
Install manually, and then configure following the steps in the pdf included with download,
Pretty easy to install, runs great after that.
July 18, 2013