Payment Express (DPS) Pro by Fooman
Process Customer Refunds from the Magento Backend**
Refund Payment Express credit card payments directly from your Magento backend! This feature allows you to create an invoice refund directly in Magento, eliminating the need to log into Payment Express and process each refund manually. Save tons of time by streamlining your refunding process and keeping it all within the Magento backend.
Encourage Repeat Business with Secure Tokenised Billing**
Tokenised billing allows customers to tick a box if they would like to securely store their credit card information for their next purchase on your site. The same credit card can then be billed for a future customer purchase on the same site. It's secure – only an encrypted token of the card data is saved, never the actual credit card data.
Tokenised billing is a great way for your customers to shop more conveniently, to encourage repeat purchases and reduce shopping cart abandonment.
Use 3D Secure for Advanced Online Security
Accept credit card payments via Payment Express Web Service, with optional use of the 3D Secure feature
. 3D Secure uses the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode schemes. If a customer has set up a password on their credit card, they are required to enter the password (along with their credit card number and expiry date) to submit the payment. The password will be authenticated against their bank as part of the checkout process. Once the customer's bank has verified the password, the transaction will be completed.
Show your customers that you take online security seriously, and reduce your risk of costly credit card fraud and chargebacks.
Accept Manual Payments with PxPay
Accept manual payments of any amount using your PxPay account, and automatically send notification emails each time a manual payment is received. Save time and hassle – this is quick and easy way to bill custom amounts, and is more cost effective than alternatives such as Paypal.
Integrate with Maxmind Fraud Scoring for Peace of Mind about Orders (Optional)
A Maxmind account
(version 1.2 or above) is required to use this feature. Maxmind offers a free trial account with 1000 free fraud checks. Additional checks are priced from $0.005 per transaction. The cost of online fraud is estimated at $3.5 billion (2013 Cybersource Online Fraud Report). It's smart to minimise your risk of financial loss from costly chargebacks, especially if you frequently ship low margin goods.
Integrating your store with Maxmind's fraud scoring service
helps you quickly identify and deal with suspicious orders, offering peace of mind about the orders you fulfil. Choose from two options if you receive an order with a fraud score over a certain risk threshold (specified by you):
• Automatically hide Payment Express as a payment method to prevent the order from being placed, saving you the hassle of dealing with a potentially fraudulent order later on
• Allow the order to be placed, but require it to be manually reviewed (rather than being automatically accepted). After completing due diligence to investigate the risk level and customer history, you can decide whether to accept or reject the order
• Accept credit card payments via Payment Express using PxPay, PxPost, PxFusion and Web Service
• Use the 3D Secure feature
(Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode). If a customer has set up a password on their credit card, they are required to enter the password (along with their credit card number and expiry date) to submit the payment. The password will be authenticated against their bank as part of the checkout process. Once the customer's bank has verified the password, the transaction will be completed
• Integrate with Maxmind fraud scoring. A Maxmind account
is required to use this feature. Maxmind offers a free trial account with 1000 free fraud checks. Additional checks are priced from $0.005 per transaction
• Token billing option which allows logged in customers to tick a box if they would like to securely store their credit card information for their next purchase on your site
• Refund Payment Express credit card payments (PxPay and PxPost) directly from the Magento backend
• Accept manual payments of any amount using your PxPay account. Automatically send notification emails each time a manual payment is received, and add a manual payment link to your store’s footer
• Displays transaction details in the backend so you can be confident what you ship is what you have been paid for
• Adds new order statuses and configuration choices to fit your order workflow: Pending Payment (DPS), Processing (DPS – Amount Authorised), Processing (DPS – Amount Paid)
• Supports both direct sales and authorise and capture workflows
• Choose to enable payment methods for backend orders only
• Display credit card logos on your payment page
• Restrict payment methods to orders above or below a certain value
• Internet connectivity - the extension uses the fail-proof notification by Payment Express to get notified of received payments
• Your php / server configurations must allow access to the $_GET variable when it contains very long strings (2000+ characters) - if your server disallows this, the extension will not work. Check with your hosting company if you're not sure
• Your php version must be able to support openssl to securely transfer your data. Most websites meet this requirement, but please ask your hosting company if in doubt
A PxPost is required to use these features. This can be a limited account - you can still use your PxPay account to accept payments, and use the limited PxPost account only to allow refunds and/or tokenised billing.