Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
If your online retail business involves running multiple websites that get inventory from several different warehouses Magento Multi-Location Inventory is the extension that can significantly facilitate your administrative experience. The extension allows for managing Magento inventory quantities on multiple Magento websites from one Magento installation. This is a must-have for those who run several stores that serve different geographical areas.
Multi-Location Inventory extension is about helping you serve customers on time with what they need and keep your hand on the pulse of relevant processes. With this extension you can easily specify Magento inventory levels of each of your warehouses on corresponding websites and be notified about low stock. This will enable you to make intelligent predictions about the best ways of managing your logistics, customizing your supply chains to match inventory demands in your multiple activity centers.
CE-compatible version: http://www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_multi_location_inventory.html
EE-compatible version: </span>http://www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_multi_location_inventory_ee.html
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
+ Compatible with Magento CE 184.108.40.206.
+ Compatible with Magento CE 220.127.116.11.
+ Compatible with Magento CE 18.104.22.168;
* The occasional MySQL error fixed after editing and saving the product;
* Fixed error with retrieving product inventories by specifying multiple SKUs per one call via API v1.
* Fixed the bug when saving the "Display Out of Stock Products" option in the System > Configuration > Inventory area.
+ Compatible with Magento CE 22.214.171.124.
+ Product's inventory can be managed via Magento API v1 (for Magento 1.4.x and higher). An example of the .php script updating and retrieving the stock values can be found within the extension package (i.e "PHP_API_example.txt").
+ Compatible with Magento CE 126.96.36.199.
* Fixed the error with changing the "In Stock" status to the "Out Stock" status after an order is placed.
+ Compatible with CE 188.8.131.52.
* Fixed the major import issue for the websites referring to the default values;
* Fixed the issue with the inability to map the "Use Default Values" attribute while configuring export profiles.
* Fixed the issue with displaying the incorrect scope of the inventory attributes.
* Wrong decrease of the product's quantity from the websites referring to the default values is fixed.
+ Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
* Issue with filtering of the products within Low Stock Reports section is fixed.
+ Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
* Compatibility issue with the Pre-Orders extension fixed.
+ Compatible with Magento 1.5.0.x.
* Major error appeared because of the cross-sell products is fixed.
+ Compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
+ Compatible with Magento 1.4.
* "Refresh Inventory Stock Status" issue fixed.
This extension was developed by and is supported by Aitoc
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.