Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Mass Importer Pro: Price Importer is the fastest import tool for importing/updating different prices like regular, special, tier & group price in Magento.
- Upgrade proof Module.
- Import tested for Magento Versions: CE 1.3.x - 18.104.22.168 & EE 1.12.x - 22.214.171.124
- Supports import of all kind of prices(Regular, Special, Tier & Group) available in Magento.
- Supports export of all kind of prices(Regular, Special, Tier & Group) in CSV format.
- Probably the fastest price import tool for Magento as it uses direct SQL queries instead of Magento's EAV model.
- Price import can be done via web interface, cron job schedules & command line .
- Option to configure Data Format(Currently it supports only the CSV file type, using a comma (,) as delimiter and double quotes(") as enclosure.)
- Option to configure price settings (Option to merge/replace the data for tier and group prices, Option to re-index data after import, cron job schedules etc.).
- Option to view Import History (Which file imported?, when?, import duration?, no of total rows?, no of imported rows?, no of skipped rows?, no of failure rows? etc.)
- Option to view Log Data in tabular format for analyzing the imported data.
- Option for relative & fixed price increment & decrement.
- Option for price rounding (normal rounding, rounding to nearest value).
- Option to check CSV data validity before importing.
1. Just copy & paste the 'app', 'shell' & 'var' folder provided in the extension zip file to the root of Magento Installation.
2. If you are already logged in Admin panel during installation then try to logout & re-login.
Go to Admin > Mass Importer Pro > Price Importer
Here you can import the different types of prices via web-form.
Also there is an option for CronJob & shell/command line based imports.
3. Please follow the following documentation for more info:
0> Disable the Cache before Installation or Refresh the Cache after Installation.
Disable the Compilation (System > Tools > Compilation)
1> If you get 'Access Denied' error in System > Configuration, then try to logout & re-login.
3> Make sure folder: var/ is writable.
4> Visit official site for more info: http://www.magepsycho.com/mass-importer-pro-price-importer-regular-special-tier-group.html
1.1.1 - 1.1.2
- Fixed cronjob invalid callback error
1.1.0 - 1.1.1
- Fixed special_price formatting issue while exporting
- Added version check (Magento 1.6+) for msrp price export/import
- Fixed website wise price export for tier & group price
- Fixed table prefix issue
0.1.5 - 1.1.0
- Added cron job based price importing with logging feature
- Added shell/command line based price importing with logging feature
- Added price rounding feature (normal rounding, rounding to nearest)
- Added relative(fixed & percentage) pricing for special, tier & group prices.
10 = Fixed Value
+10 = Increment current value by 10
-10 = Decrement current value by 10
10% = 10% of base price
+10% = Increment current price by 10%
-10% = Decrement current price by 10%
(this applies only for special_price, tier_price & group_price)
- Changed store view based pricing import to website based(as prices have either global or website level scope)
- Added store wise price export
- Added option for deleting special_price, special_from_date, special_to_date by marking the value with 'x' or 'X'
- Added button for checking csv file format (beside of Price Import button)
- Added Change log file: Changelog.txt
- Added Uninstallation file: Uninstall.txt
- Refactored the code
0.1.1 - 0.1.5
- Added export facility for all types of prices in CSV format.
- Added option for deleting tier price or group price by marking the value with 'x' or 'X'.
- Refactored the code.
- Fixed bug for importing price for 'NOT LOGGED IN' customer group.
0.1.0 - 0.1.1
- Added 'cost' field.
- Added 'website_id' field for website wise tier / group price importing.
- Added two new import types for tier / group pricing imports: Replace (Group) & Replace (All).
- Fixed bug for importing group/tier price for non existence customer group.
This extension was developed by and is supported by MagePsycho
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.