Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
- Backup files and database automatically and manually.
- Compatible with magento cron (http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/1_-_installation_and_configuration/how_to_setup_a_cron_job).
- Comment on a backup.
- Administrator can download backup directly.
- Easy to install and use.
1) After installation, flush cache and re-login to back-end to get access of module configuration.
2) Go to MageZone Extensions -> MageZone Pack -> Configuration to configure cron job to backup automatically.
3) Go to MageZone Extensions -> MageZone Pack -> Backup Now to backup manually.
4) Go to MageZone Extensions -> MageZone Pack -> Manage Backups to view logs and download backup.
This module was tested well with magento 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6.
Contact us via: http://www.magezone.com/contacts/ if you have any question or problem.
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.