New major version 3 is available!
This version returns to a closer functioning to the sips platform and the quadra extension module is no longer a dependence!
Some features were removed, as the multishipping, because generate frequent bugs.
The module's configuration in back-office was simplified.
Please remove the old version before to install the new one.
Participate in the life of the module on our GitHub page!
The payment module Atos/Sips for magento 1.5+, use the remote payment solution available at Atos.
It allows informations exchange with a very high level of security between Magento and your bank.
The module takes into consideration communication with the following banks (non-exhaustive list):
- BNP Paribas: solution Mercanet
- HSBC CCF: solution Elysnet
- Société Générale: solution Sogenactif
- Crédit Lyonnais / LCL: solution Sherlock's
- Crédit du Nord / Kolb: solution Webaffaires
- Banque Postale: solution Scelliusnet
- Crédit mutuel de Bretagne: solution Citelis
- Credit Agricole: solution E-transactions
- Payment in several times
- Atos 1Euro.com
The method which you will choose to use on your website will depend on the Atos Contract that you would have subscribed at your bank.
It is possible to:
- configure the initial order status
- define countries which will benefit from this payment mode
- Initially you will need to subscribe a contract with your bank to be able to use Atos payment method.
- Your bank will provide you some executable files used by the Atos/Sips module. You will have to place theses files in the lib/atos directory found in the root directory of Magento.
Note: These binary files are only for linux kernel 2.4 and 2.6.
On the server, the use of the function exec() must be allowed as the module use it. Disable the safe mode.