Magento Order Export Module
Order Export functionality for Magento, integrated into the Magento Backend, including an export manager and a highly flexible output creation technique. Connect your Magento store to almost any ERP, CRM, warehouse, dropshipping or shipping system.
Over 500 major Magento stores use this extension to connect their stores to various third party systems. Any doubts? Check out the excellent reviews.
- Seamlessly integrated into the Magento backend
- Very fast and convenient way to export your orders/invoices/shipments/credit memos
- Almost any output format (Text, Tabbed, CSV, XML, Fixed-Length-Files) can be created, almost any software can be connected, and all the data saved in Magento, related to orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos, customers, payment, third party data
and more can be exported
| Supports export of orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos
| Ability to export new and updated customers, ability to export quotes
| Supports an unlimited amount of export profiles. Export as many different export formats with different settings as required.
| Export to an unlimited amount of different local/remote destinations. Supports Local directories, FTP, FTPS, SFTPv3, HTTP Servers, E-Mail Recipients, Webservices/APIs
| Export directly from the Sales > Order, Invoice, Shipment, Credit Memo grids
| Flexible filters for each profile can be set up, for example "Export only processing orders" or "Export only invoices where the billing country is US".
- "Intelligent Export" remembers which objects have been exported and which haven't to avoid duplicate exports (can be disabled)
- Ability to automatically export after the customer checked out
- Ability to automatically export after the order/invoice has been paid
| Ability to automatically export after order, invoice, shipment, credit memo creation
| Ability to automatically export at predefined times using an unlimited amount of different cron jobs, all configurable from the Magento backend
- Ability to change the order status after exporting
- Works with all Magento versions (see compatibility chart below)
This is by far the most flexible export solution available for Magento, on the market since 2008 and since then improved and kept compatible with all recent Magento versions.
Please have a look at our demo installation
and the documentation
to get a feeling for what's possible with this extension. If you have any questions regarding the extension, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Order Export & Tracking Number Import
This extension is compatible with our tracking number import extension
- it's a perfect match if you're looking to export your order data out of Magento and, at a later time, want to import tracking or shipment data from CSV or XML files back into Magento.
What's possible with this extension?
- Exporting orders/invoices/shipments/credit memos into CSV/XML/ASCII formats?
- Sending emails to drop shippers once an order has been placed, but only if the order contains items from supplier X?
- Setting up three different cron jobs for one profile running at totally different times throughout the week?
- Sending the exported files of one profile to two FTP servers and one email recipient?
- Exporting orders two times a day to two email recipients?
- Exporting invoices on demand for accounting purposes right from the Magento backend?
- Exporting new or updated customers into CSV/XML files? Or exporting quotes?
...Not a problem at all. Much more is possible.
The so called XSL Template is the part of the extension that creates the output format (the actual file which is being generated, XML, CSV, ...) required by the software you want to connect Magento to.
If you have experience with XSL, you can try to create the XSL Template required by your software yourself, however if you haven't worked with XSL yet, we would suggest that you have us create the XSL Template for you. If you want us to create the XSL Template for you, please contact us before your purchase so we can confirm your required output formats can be created. You can try to create the XSL Template yourself, and if you don't succeed, you can also order the XSL Template Creation Service at any time after your purchase. Feel free to check out the XSL Template Guide in our Support Wiki.
Please check out our ready-to-use Magento Integration Suite connectors to see if we've integrated with your software already - saving you time and work. If you're not sure whether this extension will be able to connect to your software, please send us an email including information about the import format that is required by the software you want to connect Magento to using this extension.
We've set up a demo installation showing the export function of the extension in the backend. Please click this link
to view the demo backend. Sample output formats we've created in the past using this extension can be downloaded here
Please visit our store
for more information about this extension. Be sure to check out the excellent reviews
If you have any questions regarding this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us
. We'll be happy to help!
Purchase this extension
Click here to purchase this extension. You will be redirected to our store.
Magento Version Compatibility Chart
XTENTO - Magento Bronze Industry Partner